Image: TBA
Type: Unique
Level: 2+
Award Method: Achievement
Cost: N/A
Active: Yes
Active Date: February 27 - March 27th 2007
Description: Voted Best non-review article at TWG for 2006

Every year we got a lot of great content created by our forum and friends and so we want to start showing our thanks by offering a unique award, meaning there's only one of them, for the best in show here at TWG.  First off we're doing best non-review article, which can be anything that's not a review (simple eh?), meaning no score given on the page, how this contest works is described below:

1)During the week of February 27st-March 15th  PM Spriggan with your favorite non-review articles (max 3 please) nominations, these articles must have a publish year of 2006 also don't nominate yourself or we'll toss your submissions, also don't bother trying to create a new account to nominate yourself, we have that level restriction for a reason and can easily determine who's cheating.

3) Spriggan will then take the top 5 articles and create a poll allowing everyone to vote on their favorites (again you'll need to be level 2 to vote so don't bother trying to cheat) between March 15th-27  .

4) On March 27 the winner will be awarded their prize.
Good Luck!

Spriggan:
I created a script to only show the non-reviews frm 2006 so any from this list is valid.

http://www.timewastersguide.com/sortarticles2006.php

Nessa:
Ooooh, I like this idea. It's hard to choose, though! A Geek Girl classic? Skar's RIP David Gemmel? Or SE's Thank Heaven for Little Girls?

How do I choose?

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
Since you can submit three, and you just mentioned three, i'm not sure what the problem is.

Nessa:
Uh. Perhaps I should actually READ the rules. Duh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version