Author Topic: Hitman: Blood Money  (Read 2854 times)

The Bot

• Level 6
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I have a PhD in comedy, & a diploma in..in..Fiona?
    • View Profile
    • Fantastic Fantasy
Hitman: Blood Money
« on: January 12, 2007, 01:51:32 PM »
I have Hitman Blood money for PS2., due the fact that I bought it for my mum as a birthday present!

IMO, this game is the best in the series, as it has the best graphics, the most challenging missions, better weapons and controls, better storyline, sn just about everything else better than its predecessor, Hitman: Contracts, which was in itself a good game.

The worst thing about the Hitman series in the chronology - it is in a funny order time-wise! But other than that, this is my favourite PS2 game of all-time.

What does everyone else think?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2007, 01:53:24 PM by The Bot »
Frankly, I'm shocked. But, even more frankly, I'm always shocked.

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
Re: Hitman: Blood Money
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 06:25:49 PM »
I only played one of the hitman games (the second, I think), and though it was very cool there were still some things that bugged me about it. I think there's a review on the site somewhere.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 11:10:50 PM »
I am sorry, did you say you bought it for your mum? Does she play video games, or did you buy it for her so that she could give it to you ;) ? My husband does things like that to me, I mean for me, which is why I asked.  He bought me an RC car one year for my birthday, and I never touched it, but he said it drove like a dream. :)

As for video games that I am anxiously awaiting, I don't think that there are any right now. I play a few, but mostly driving games, and I am not really up to date on what is coming out since my ps2 is on loan for now. If you know of any good driving games that are upcoming I would be interested in hearing about them though.

The Bot

• Level 6
    • View Profile
    • Fantastic Fantasy
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2007, 09:35:47 PM »
I am sorry, did you say you bought it for your mum? Does she play video games, or did you buy it for her so that she could give it to you ;) ? My husband does things like that to me, I mean for me, which is why I asked.  He bought me an RC car one year for my birthday, and I never touched it, but he said it drove like a dream. :)

As for video games that I am anxiously awaiting, I don't think that there are any right now. I play a few, but mostly driving games, and I am not really up to date on what is coming out since my ps2 is on loan for now. If you know of any good driving games that are upcoming I would be interested in hearing about them though.
Yep, she loves the hitman games, but she loves watching me play them too, because she's not very good herself with the controls. But she gives me the strategies!

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2007, 10:29:39 PM »
That is so cool :D

The Bot

• Level 6
    • View Profile
    • Fantastic Fantasy
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2007, 10:53:30 PM »
I know. I've got the best mum!  :D

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 10:54:50 PM »
I actually got my mom to play Wii Sports which I think is the first time she's ever played a video game outside of solitaire, she beat me in bowling too.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

The Bot

• Level 6
    • View Profile
    • Fantastic Fantasy
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 10:58:39 PM »
Haha. Yeah, my mum liked spider solitare, as did my grandma. But they're more into Zuma now. I can't stand it, but apparently it help them "take their minds off things".
anyway, to me that's one big snorefest.