Alternate Realities > S.N.E.A.K.S.

Character Descriptions

<< < (2/5) > >>

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
Contacts (people you might use, or who might use you)

Orc Co Staff (your chief rivals)

Everyone Else

The Jade Knight:
Display Name:  Lé C'valyi d'Jade
Character Name:  Orfeo
Race:  Faery.  Oh yeah.
Skills, abilities, talents:
Racial abilities:  Flight [2], life support: clothes/shelter [3, but highly irrelevant]
Others:  Quick [2], Lucky [3], Witchcraft [1]
Flaws, weaknesses, foibles:
Racial weaknesses:  Size (tiny) [1-3?]
Others:  Guy/girl magnet (at least for faeries) [1], impulsive [1], sensitive (about wings) [2], overconfident [1]
History:
While there were some that loathed him (oh, how it hurts!) and his freakish appearance, he was actually considered terribly attractive by enough faerie women that he sees himself as a sort of regular Romeo.  He often won races and games, and generally enters any new activity with an expectation that he will win/be the best (except things involving strength).  He had a secret (and possibly deranged) love for human missle weapons and ammunition, and has begun a collection—despite the fact that he cannot use any of these items, and cannot easily lift many of them.
Personality:
Overconfident and mildly impulsive, he has an excellent penchant for getting himself into trouble.  Or getting other people into trouble.  He absolutely glowers when complimented on his bat-like wings, but he's deeply insecure about them deep down, and gets quite upset when their attractiveness is questioned.  He generally thinks more of himself than most other people do, but is not particularly narcissistic.  He has trouble doing things he really doesn't want to do.
Appearance:
Bat-like wings, a real rarity.  His skin is snow-white, and his hair is jet black.  His eyes are jade green.  Altogether, he's a bit of a visual freak for faeries, but is considered devilishly attractive to some, particularly the faery goth crowd.  He also tends to wear slightly more clothing than many faeries—he finds that he gets propositioned less by socially unaware faerie chicks this way.

He's full of flaws, though fortunately none of them are particularly major—there are, however, quite a few of them, and they can sometimes get him into trouble.

I'd really like to give him hammerspace + human arsenal (of humanoid missle weapons & ammo, which he couldn't possibly use, at least as they're intended to be used), too, because I think it'd be absolutely hilarious, but I'll let you make the call on that one.

His Witchcraft is primarily the ability to make people just a tiny bit weaker/slower than normal at certain moments—this works in conjunction with luck to generally help him keep himself alive.

GorgonlaVacaTremendo:
I sent you a character sheet when we first started discussion of this game, via PM.  Do you still have it?  The changeover to the new TWG format seems to have erased my outbox.  If you still have it, let me know if it is okay, if it isn't I'll redo it, otherwise that is my character sheet.  Oh, by and by, could you send it back to me via PM?  Thanks SE.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version