Author Topic: Find Fell a job!  (Read 19220 times)

Zokai

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Find Fell a job!
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2007, 07:43:57 PM »
My Burning Crusade offer still stands--to you and to EUOL.

Though actually, I bet I could make pretty good money as a gold farmer...

If I remember correctly, your "offer" was that if I would get you the BC expansion and a new headset you would play with all of us again, right?  But I forgot what EUOL's part in it was.
Hey!  I thought these new forum signatures were supposed to allow 300 characters?  300 characters my as

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2007, 09:19:12 PM »
You need to get me the expansion and pay the monthly fee; the headset was optional. My offer to EUOL was that I'd pay for his expansion and monthly fee if he starts playing.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Parker

• Level 12
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Well, what if there is no tomorrow?
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2007, 11:37:41 PM »
Are you still playing, Fell?  I've been thinking about starting on a new server--completely fresh.  But I don't know if I have a lot of time to devote to it.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2007, 12:15:00 AM »
No, he hasn't played for quite some time despite Zokais best efforts.  Who would have thought Fell of all people would turn down someone paying for their subscription not just once but three times.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
  • Fell Points: 5
  • Giving life to demon spawn since 1999
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2007, 03:29:20 AM »
Hey, I would play with you guys. Not a ton, but still...

I'm in the Altar of Storms (char name: Sedara) and Medivh (char name: Kayrene) realms.
"The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter--'tis the difference between the lightning-bug and the lightning."  -  Mark Twain

Check out my book reviews at http://elitistbookreviews.blogspot.com/

Zokai

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2007, 06:03:59 AM »
You need to get me the expansion and pay the monthly fee; the headset was optional. My offer to EUOL was that I'd pay for his expansion and monthly fee if he starts playing.

Oh, so I don't need to buy the headset.  Sweet!  ;)
Hey!  I thought these new forum signatures were supposed to allow 300 characters?  300 characters my as

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2007, 07:24:03 AM »
I've actually never turned him down, I think he's just too sane to pay for someone else's account. And this goes out to Nessa, Parker, and anyone else who wants to play with the cool kids: Horde on Nathrezim. It's the only way to fly.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

Tage

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 2
  • That thing exing the machina? That's Deus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2007, 05:24:03 PM »
Horde on Nathrezim. It's the only way to fly.

Represent!
"The Maintenance Shed will sometimes spontaneously explode after being built."

Parker

• Level 12
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Well, what if there is no tomorrow?
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2007, 05:55:16 PM »
Tempting, but I think I'm about PVP-realmed out.  That's right--I'm planning on buying a carebear suit and moving to a Normal realm.  Maybe even try out an RP-PVE.  I just don't have enough time to want to spend it getting corpse-camped.  If I'm going to go on and play, I don't want to have to worry about anyone else but me.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2007, 06:06:24 PM »
I don't blame you, PVE is the way to go.  PvP scarred me for life when I did it during the beta but it didn't help that the Blizzard employee guilds would cheat by using exploits that only they knew about to bring down whole towns at a time.  Got so bad that you couldn't get past lvl 25 because they'd sit in Tauren Mill on top of the buildings killing everyone and you couldn't target them (this was before the other mid 20 level horde area opened), needless to say once the actual developers of the game found out about this the proverbial crap hit the fan and a lot of people on their end got in trouble.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2007, 07:04:18 PM »
Obsolete complaints about the state of the game three years ago in beta, Represent!

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2007, 12:58:25 AM »
Horde on Nathrezim. It's the only way to fly.

This means I have to make a new character. Start from scratch. Again. Hrm. Maybe this isn't a bad idea. I haven't tried blood elf yet.

My only problem is that you guys are probably lvl 40+ and I'd be, like, lvl 10. Can't quest with you. Can't even follow you around without getting smashed.

Edit: OK. I have no self-control when it comes to WoW. I made a character. Name: Nessarose. Look for me.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2007, 02:23:03 AM by Nessa »
"The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter--'tis the difference between the lightning-bug and the lightning."  -  Mark Twain

Tage

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 2
  • That thing exing the machina? That's Deus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2007, 05:48:33 PM »
Ha, that's funny. You're right, we may not be out questing with you and stuff, but hey, we can send you 16 slot bags and give you some gold. :)

Names to put on your Nathrezim friends list:
Fellfrosch: Fellfrosch
Me: Cadamis, Absalom, Landsgrave (my new BE pally)
Micah (the  ultimate sugar daddy): Talos, Fiera, Sanjar, Rhuine, Sesino, Naerom
Zokai: Prym, Thyn
"The Maintenance Shed will sometimes spontaneously explode after being built."

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2007, 10:00:11 PM »
Thanks to the kindness and mental infirmity of our dear Zokai, I am now the proud owner of an active Burning Crusade account (and a new headset, since the mic was broken on my old one). I do intend to start a Blood Elf character as well as level Fellfrosch up to 70, so I should be able to play with newbies and oldies alike. I'm not often on at useful times, though, we'll have to see what works out.

Landsgrave is a Pally and Nessarose is a...what? I need to know what class to make my Blood Elf so we can work well together.

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2007, 10:03:11 PM »
Actually, I'm a pally, too. It was either that or rogue. I have a priest and mage on other servers and wanted something different. If I had known, I would have chosen something else.

Any professions that would be useful to you guys? Both my mage/priest are herb/alch, but I'm not sure I want to do that again.