Author Topic: Movies coming out soon  (Read 2116 times)

Rukloph

• Level 2
  • Fell Points: 0
  • ^^ Here's My Latin Excahnge Student
    • View Profile
Movies coming out soon
« on: December 22, 2006, 10:21:57 PM »
The Harry Potter Movie and The Simpsons Movie are coming out soon, and so are loads of others, which are you looking forward to....
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 06:29:49 PM by Rukloph »
Funkalicious,
Ruklin

Archon

• Level 27
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Master of Newbie Smackdown
    • View Profile
Re: Movies coming out soon
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2006, 06:06:47 PM »
Yeah, about that talking thing..., maybe it is better if you don't do that anymore. Or, if you insist on posting, at least read the FAQ first. Or, if you aren't going to do that, at least look at what other people do and don't do when posting. For example, on this forum, we don't start topics without actually introducing a discussion. Do you go up to your friends and just start listing off movies that are coming out soon?
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide
In the depth of winter, I finally discovered that within me there lay an invincible summer. -Albert Camus

Rukloph

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2006, 06:17:18 PM »
Dear Mr. Beaker Washer (Archon)

Well Sorry......, how do you want me to introduce this discussion more. Have advertisements all over the website. I was clearly just giving us a talking point, but if you feel so strongly about his, I will quite happily delete this topic. I just thought new movies coming out soon would be an interesting thing to discuss, but it's obvious you don't feel the same way.  And.... now I'm going to be ganged up on by all you administrators and co. because you hate noobs. 
Funkalicious,
Ruklin

Sigyn

• Level 15
  • Nonononono
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2006, 06:45:04 PM »
It isn't because you're a noob.  It's because you haven't seem to have read the FAQ or paid any attention to the general rules of posting on the forum.  The movies you have brought up are discussed in other threads, so if you want to talk about them, do it there.  It's considered polite not to create new topics for things that other topics already cover.  Also, don't revive dead threads.  Please, please, please, don't revive dead threads.  Of all things, this will earn you the ill-will of everyone on the forum.  If you find these guidelines inhibiting, then perhaps you should try a different forum.  If, however, you enjoy this site, please make the effort to act nicely.
If I had any clue, would I be here?

Rukloph

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2006, 07:05:36 PM »
Sigyn,
How did I revive dead threads, when I created that topic. Your mental capacity seems to be full.
Funkalicious,
Ruklin

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2006, 11:01:01 PM »
I think she was referring to threads on other boards.

Anyway, I'm going to step in here and flex my admin muscles and nip a possible flame war before it starts.

Ruklin as Archon stated please read the FAQ
http://www.timewastersguide.com/forum/index.php?topic=11.0

And also it's a good idea no to insult or imply stupidity against other forum members, what with you being 13 and most of the others college graduates, because you will endlessly be made fun of for quite some time.  And while I don't like fighting on these forums, I'm not going to step in and get in between you and the others again if this keeps carrying on because long time forum members have certain, unalienable rights, that new members don't have--Such as telling noobs what to do when it comes to forum manners.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Rukloph

• Level 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2006, 09:17:53 AM »
You guys are sad. You're college graduates and you still come on this website. Do you have no social lives? Do you live with your mothers?
Funkalicious,
Ruklin

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2006, 10:09:14 AM »
That is getting down right nasty and rude, and I don't see any call for it. Learn some manners.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2006, 02:38:23 PM »
yeah, one more like that on any thread and I'm banning his account. And I still haven't caught up for the weekend's posts, so maybe I'll still have fun this morning!

Chimera

• Level 31
  • Do I look pasty to you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2006, 06:28:14 AM »
He doesn't seem to understand that this forum is different from others and stupid behavior won't be tolerated. Also that either (a) many of us know each other in real life and keep up with this to stay in touch or (b) have found this site because it discusses things intelligently that are of interest to us, no matter what age we are, and we don't need or want some pre-pubescent reject making insulting or idiotic posts.

I hope he goes somewhere else, if he keeps acting like this. The less idiots on this forum, the better.
There is just no way you are the pine-scented air. --Billy Collins, "Litany"

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2006, 01:28:18 PM »
I think it also speaks large amounts about how people treat others on the internet, I doubt he would go over to someone's house and treat them that way or say that people strangers in public yet he feels comfortable doing that here.  Kids these days, need to learn some manners.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.