Poll

Are you coming to the Rifftrax party 12-28-06 at Nessa's?

Yes
7 (63.6%)
No
2 (18.2%)
Undecided
1 (9.1%)
Some fool chose a rotten day for the party and I can't come!
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: December 28, 2006, 08:39:07 PM

Author Topic: TWG Rifftrax Party, SW Ep 1  (Read 11080 times)

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
  • Fell Points: 5
  • Giving life to demon spawn since 1999
    • View Profile
Re: TWG Rifftrax Party, SW Ep 1
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2006, 07:32:16 PM »
As always Sprig is awesome!

Also, as a reminder, the time for eating is 6:30 and we'll begin the movie about 7ish for those just coming for the movie. Afterward: conversation and a few games.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 09:18:23 PM by Poinessettia »
"The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter--'tis the difference between the lightning-bug and the lightning."  -  Mark Twain

Check out my book reviews at http://elitistbookreviews.blogspot.com/

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2006, 03:09:47 PM »
We might still want a backup plan, only was able to find one version of the film in the file format I need (so I don't have to re-render it when I burn the DVD) and it's coming along very slowly so it might not be done in time.  Right now have about a day left of download time.

Also, who's buying the Rifftrax?  I assume it's me but I want to make sure.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2006, 03:57:32 PM »
I have a copy of the Rifftrax as well, just in case. Skar, still bring the portable stereo, as a backup plan.
"The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter--'tis the difference between the lightning-bug and the lightning."  -  Mark Twain

Nessa

• Administrator
  • Level 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2006, 12:04:57 AM »
Last night's party was great! A bunch of people came and it turned out well. Thanks to Fell, my kitchen still smelled like bacon this morning. And I should have Skar's boys over to play every night, seeing as how they wore my boys out so thoroughly they didn't protest bedtime.

I fully intended to take a whole bunch of pictures, but only snuck two in:

Shrain

• Level 34
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Gargoyles have all the fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2006, 09:41:03 AM »
Last night's party was great! A bunch of people came and it turned out well. Thanks to Fell, my kitchen still smelled like bacon this morning.
Yeah, once the bacon hit the pan, all bets were off. Counterfeit Magic cards appeared, food and drink disappeared at an alarming rate, allomancers ran amok, and everyone subjected themselves to the worst that Lucas had to offer. Inconceivable!

Oldie, we sure are glad you (and the delish turkey) made it to the party--once we thought to give ya an *address,* that is! Amazing how useful one of those can be, huh....  ;)
Lord Ruler and Lady Protractor were off on vacation, thus the angles running amok.
--Spriggan

"The movie of my life must be really low-budget."
--Harry Dresden in DEAD BEAT