Author Topic: Mistborn info  (Read 1565 times)

DesperateDM

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Mistborn info
« on: December 13, 2006, 01:09:37 AM »
Hey, Mr Sanderson!
I am currently reading Mistborn, and am very impressed.  Thanks for giving the science fiction genre a well-needed boot in the rear.
I visited your website, and noticed the great extra content for Elantris, and I was wondering if you could do something similar for Mistborn.  I was thinking something like a brief description of the different types of people that inhabit the Final Empire.  I became fascinated with your concept of Mistborn and Mistlings, and, being the nosy little Dungeon Master that I am, was thinking about sketching up some rules to make different classes and races out of, say, Terrismen, Kandra, and the like.  I am planning on incorporating Mistlings and Mistborn into my campaign(and I thank you for your thoughtful inclusion of the powers appendix in the back of Mistborn).  I can understand if you would rather not release summaries of Kandra or Terrismen now, because that would spoil however you're planning to reveal it later in the trilogy..... but are you planning on doing that anytime in the future?