Alternate Realities > S.N.E.A.K.S.

Players

<< < (2/7) > >>

GorgonlaVacaTremendo:
I would love to play.  I would appreciate being a shapeshifting thief or mage (if somebody else is going for thief, and the team needs to be balanced out, I would gladly go with a dark mage).  

Either way, I wouldn't know how to make my character for this setting, so I would need some help having that done.

Weapon of choice--Shuriken

Basic stat layout (are we playing D&D style, where we roll for these, or do we chose them?)  If chosen, I'd like a high constitution and intelligence.

Second weapon--Colli Sticks

Basic Skill sets: stealth, detecting traps and opponents, contained combat

Is there anything else I need to put down for you to figure this out.  Do you need me to change some information or clear anything up?

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
I'm not sure what colli sticks are, but I haven't hit wikipedia yet this morning, so maybe I'll know before you respond. Also, when you say "contained combat" are you talking about hand to hand?

Remember that stealth and guile are more important than actually beating people up.

I think that multiple rogue/theif types would be more than acceptable. However, if you have a spell caster, are you more interested in necromantic (raising zombies, doing negative energy damage) or what I consider the "stealth" set -- spells like Darkness, silence, detect magic/evil/whatever, etc.? Come to think of it, Silence will be a very useful spell in such a setting: prevents guards from warning each other, quiets combat, helps you sneak around, prevents a lot of spell casting.

Nessa:
I'm tentatively in. I think my character will be (subject to tweaking):

Race: 70-year-old female halfling (assuming that halflings live to 120 or so)

Weapons: Dagger

Basic stats: endurance, wisdom

Basic Skill sets: hand-to-hand, lockpick, cipher-cracker

Magic: Mutes the magical properties of items she touches, as long as she's touching them

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock:
I am wanting a Bard. I am to need to know if having skills of a diplomatic nature (intimidating, bluffing, etc) would be useful, or if as is stated by the entire nature of this thing, sneaking about (so skills like hide and move silently would be a better fit).

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
diplomatic skills should also be useful.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version