Alternate Realities > S.N.E.A.K.S.

Players

(1/7) > >>

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
Post on this thread if you want to join. Ideally, a rough character concept.

Shrain:
Seeing as how SE stole many of his ideas from me, I'm game. Although, I have to admit I'm very ... uninitiated in the realm of RPG. So. Be nice!

Also, I must ponder a bit more before posting my character outline. I am toying with making a long-standing "inside joke" come to life: the dreaded Office Gypsy. She shall oversee the mojo for each new project and will also make things lively around the office. If anyone forgets to clean out the microwave after exploding a bunch of dragons eggs in it, they had better watch out!

Edit: oh, wait, our world has no microwaves. However, we shall, I think, have Wizardwaves!! Yes, and they are very affordable though a wizard has to come re-charge the magical cooking flame every ten years or so. No chance of getting cancer though, which is a big plus.

Seeker:
I'll join up.  Is there a certain requirement to be a certain race or  can i choose?  Anyways my character will be  a 27 year old half elf, half human thief, who uses small amounts of elven magic and silver daggers for special assassination jobs.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
see the rules thread: http://www.timewastersguide.com/boards/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=sneaks;action=display;num=1159984561

that concept should be acceptable. I know I'll need to do stats for Shrain's character, do I need to do yours too? (it's fine if I do, I just need to know)

Seeker:
I would appreciate it... :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version