Alternate Realities > TW(i)G

ping

(1/3) > >>

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
Uh... guys (by which I mean Fell, Sprig, and Jeffe). I haven't gotten a single email from ANY of you about this since the 15th of September (with one exception, Fell saying that he hadn't looked at the map but that he intended to do so). For those of you counting, that's nearly 4 weeks. In that time I have sent about 9 emails about the game. Are any of you getting those? and if so, why aren't you responding? I've written a (very basic) mythological history that I asked for comments on, and no one has, and no one has provided another option. Should I just write a basic identity for each nation, post it, and see who wants to work on more detail for individual nations?

Spriggan:
Sorry I've been busy at work (I worked 9 days straight last week) and school (mid terms).  Now that I've got my laptop I can read over the stuff at work or between classes.  So I'll get to it soon.

Lieutenant Kije:
Is there a rough time frame for when we'll be seeing anything come from this?  No pester intended.  I'm just wondering as an interested outsider.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
it depends on what everyone has to say about the mythic history. If they approve it, it already covers what we need to know basically about the races of the world. Then we'll just ahve to work out a few details, and an article will appear shortly after.

If no one else likes it, well... then we have to come up with a new one, and possibly decide about monsters and races and a few other important things, and it could be longer.

Lieutenant Kije:
Well I'll be fine with it just as long as there are elves with pointy ears.   ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version