Alternate Realities > What's this?

Done deals

<< < (2/7) > >>

Spriggan:
So are the forum games for the most part all dead?  The only one updateing is JP's.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
I'm preparing a statement. I don't know when I'll present it though. I refuse to put myself on a time line.
Actually I might as well just make a commitment.

I'm not doing AORP anymore, I think. I'm bad about updating, and that's exactly what makes me angry about some Web comics, so I feel bad about not doing it. even when I do update regularly, I don't post much quality. I just don't know where I'm going half the time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still very attached to the story. I know exactly where i'm going to end up, but htere's a lot of encounters and info that has to be revealed before then, and I keep forgetting the order and what I'm building to in the immediate future. That means I forget stuff, or the wrong things happen as I hurry to post.

I don't have the time to do my writing right now, even, and giving AORP the attention it would need to be quality is not going to help me manage my time better.

So much as I hate to do it (I love some of the characters you guys have done) I'm going to have to finally admit that I'm not coming back to do this regularly enough to make it worthwhile.

I'll try to find the time to write out what I had planned for the future and the consequences of actions and what was happening to some characters that no one knew about (sometimes including the characters themselves). Feel free to go to the AORP forum and reveal any dirty little secrets your character was hiding, if any.

Thanks for playing guys, it was fun. I just can't do it anymore.

Brian:
AORP is Dead! Long live AORP!

Eric, it has been a true pleasure from the beginning to the end to participate in this game. I know that toward the end some others found they were posting more out of duty than enjoyment, but that was never the case for me as you know -- I never tired of it.

Anyway. I realize my character (Providian) was never central to the overarching plot, but I'd definitely be interested in knowing what, if anything, was intended to happen to him. Otherwise, I respect the decision.

Perhaps at some point I'll attempt running a game here myself. In the meantime, here's hoping I don't completely lose touch.

Goodbye AORP!

Entsuropi:
I still think you should have just asked for someone else to take over. I'm sure someone would be interested. Arthurian isn't quite up my alley, so i probably would be hesitant to do so.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
I don't think anyone was prepared to do so, or willing for that matter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version