Local Authors > Stephanie Fowers

LDStorymakers...

(1/2) > >>

guitarbabe:
LDSTORYMAKERS PRESENTS . . .

an evening at the library with your favorite authors.

Where: Pleasant Grove City Library, auditorium

37 E. Center Street, Pleasant Grove

When: Friday, February 17th, 7 p.m.

Why: To meet the authors, learn more about literacy, and

have your books signed. A portion of the night’s

proceeds will go to benefit the library.

Featured Authors:

Tara C. Allred  - author of "Sander's Starfish"

Shirley Bahlmann  - author of the "Odds" series, "Walker's Gold," and new release "Fool's Gold" and others

Cheryl Carson -- author of "Enough is Enough"  and others

Elizabeth Cheever - co-author of "Forged in the Refiner's Fire"

Loralee Evans - author of "The Birthright"

Stephanie Fowers - author of "Rules of Engagement"

Rachel Ann Nunes - author of "Where I Belong," "In Your Place," "Winter Fire," and others

Lisa J. Peck - author of the Mothers of the Prophets series, the CTR Club books, and others

Tristi Pinkston - author of "Nothing to Regret" and "Strength to Endure"

BJ Rowley - author of The Light Traveler Series, "What Makes Guys Tick?" and others

Candace Salima - author of "Out of the Shadows . . . Into the Light,"  "13-0: Reflections of Champions," and co-author of "Forged in the Refiner's Fire"

. . . and more!

Bring your own books to be signed.  We look forward to seeing you there!

guitarbabe:
So, I belong to LDStorymakers too, and we're having this huge booksigning thingie on Feb 17th, and they just asked me to forward this newsletter to all my friends, so here ya go.

If you recognize and like any of these authors (no, I'm not talking about me!), by all means drop by!

Fellfrosch:
With both you and Rob there, we should definitely stop by. The trouble is, that's the night we were looking at as an LTUE get-together. Oh fickle finger of fate! We'll work something out.

edit: Wait, Rob's there in March. How many of these storymakers things are there? I should have expected this kind of nonsense from a group of people who use a word like "storymaker."

House of Mustard:
Mine's the Writing Conference.  I'm also not really a member of the Storymakers (because I'm too real for them, and they can't handle the stuff I'm dishin' out).

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers:
Yes, that would be Rob. Too Real.

cha. right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version