Local Authors > Stephanie Fowers

Conspiracy Theories

(1/6) > >>

guitarbabe:
Okay, so I've been thinking...Provo seems like a safe place. Seeeeeeems, but we know what's really happening, don't we?

I mean, look at the Provocity towers. Now, I know I've pointed this out before, but none of you took me seriously. I mean, Peter Parker, Pleazzzzz. No, I think it's much more sinister than that. And I will find out the secret behind those towers or bust.

And has anyone noticed those sinister offices above Gold's Gym in Orem? You can tell there are people there (shadows...if you're smart like me you can detect the smallest detail), but supposedly they can only see you? Just why are they there? What's going on?

Or...or...those flashing lights in the distance, or that fleet of helicopters that flew over us today.

So, it just makes me wonder.  Just what ARE they hiding?

Has anyone else noticed anything mysterious going on besides this...or have you been fooled by the facade of 'normalcy' in this town too?  I don't blame you. Because the truth, it's much harder to face.

stacer:
You should write a book about it.

guitarbabe:
I just might do that. Someone has to bust the action.

Nessa:
I worked as a building security guard on campus for a year and a half. I could tell you stories...

But it's been a while. I'll have to think and see if I can remember some of them. Some are not very nice. Some funny. And I've been to some of the more inaccessible parts of campus. Like, I've been on nearly every rooftop on campus, including the Bensen Building, the HFAC, the Wilk, the Crabtree, and of course Kimball Tower.

I worked mostly to patrol the construction sites, including the Heleman Halls dorms, the law school Library, and the Eyring Science Center (now that was cool to watch being gutted and re-vamped).

And yes, I've been in the underground pipes. They aren't all that cool, you know.

I must say it was quite a power trip to have keys that could get one anywhere on campus....

Peter Ahlstrom:
Tell me about the pipes!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version