Author Topic: How to make a big sum of money without any difficu  (Read 4629 times)

Evgeniy Boikoff

How to make a big sum of money without any difficu
« on: January 07, 2006, 06:22:37 AM »
How to make a big sum of money soon and without any difficulties?
Once I was searching through the Internet and suddenly a wonderful Idea came to my mind! I have always wanted to give money to charity, but I had never had a lot of it. I decided to make a Worlds First Internet Charity System! To be honest, it turned out that my system was not the First, but it was the first System in the world which could help not only to spend the money, but
also to give me my money back! But it turned out that the sum which I got back was MUCH bigger than the one I had to spent!
I had to spend only 6 $US. As I had promised to myself to give all the money to the charity, I went to the nearest Homeless Children Center and gave all my money 300$ to them.
After that I started my own business. I told about my idea to most of my friends and everyone of them gave 6$ to the charity.
And in a week everyone got his 180$! But everyone had honestly given 6 $ US to the charity.
As for me? I had started advertising this idea through the Internet forums. I asked all of my friends to put this article to 50 DIFFERENT forums. And it started working! In a month everyone of us got his 1200$. And a 4200$ were given
to the charity from our Company in a month. Now the System is developing finding new partners in the US, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and some
European Countries.
Do YOU want to join us? If YES, then follow the instructions properly to support homeless children and make YOUR 6$ in 1200$ in the first month, but this sum will be increasing every next month.  
1. Go to --
2.Regestre there; make your Internet-wallet there FREE.
3. While you are sending the money to us in comments type:  Please add me to the wallets list". Send one $ US to every
of he following wallets:

--

Now cross out the first wallet from the list, putting this way the list higher.

4. Go to www.google.com or yahoo.com.  Enter "Start new topic name" and search. You will get a very big list of forums.  Multiply your number to 50 and start putting
this article to the next 50 forums. It is the minimum. Remember, that the more articles you put, the more people know about it and the more money you get.

This will cost you 6 $US only, but you will have a constant income.  Moreover, you will help the poor people.

P.S. All the points of the agreement must be kept and are checked. If you do not follow the instructions properly, you will loose all the money that you will make.

Thank you and wish you Good Luck!

« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 08:59:59 PM by Fellfrosch »

Firemeboy

• Staff
  • Level 14
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Spoooon!
    • View Profile
    • Chickens Don't Have Armpits
Re: How to make a big sum of money without any dif
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 02:08:32 PM »
Sweet!  I'm all for this.  But first I've got to send money to an Algerian prince, a get well card to a boy who wants to collect them, and of course, I need to pass on the cookie recipie of that darn company who ripped off their customer.
Licensed to dispense PEZ in 28 states.

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 08:47:57 PM »
Yay! Another Pyramid scam! I just can't wait to throw my money away!
"elantris or evisceration"-Entropy.

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 09:00:50 PM »
Wallet numbers and websites removed. This is so much more fun if you have to enter random numbers.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 09:28:26 AM »
sorry, I spent all my money on enlargement patches.

Chimera

• Level 31
  • Do I look pasty to you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2006, 03:07:31 AM »
I need to pass on the cookie recipie of that darn company who ripped off their customer.

I remember that email. We actually use the Neiman Marcus cookie recipe--it's quite good!
There is just no way you are the pine-scented air. --Billy Collins, "Litany"