Local Authors > Matthew Buckley

Bullies Don't Have Armpits

(1/6) > >>

Firemeboy:
I thought I would post progress to my next book here in this thread.  So far I've written 2 and a half chapters.  All of them can be found here.

The first two chapters are pretty solid, but chapter three is 'in progress'.  As I mentioned elsewhere, I'm writing this book in a wiki.  If you would like to post comments, or even 'play along' by editing the text, feel free.  I don't know how it will all work, but it should at least be interesting.  

I've also got a few chapters that I'm mulling over in my mind, and if you want to shoot out ideas for those chapters, you can do that as well.  Go to the community portal to see the random stuff.  

Firemeboy:
Chapter Three is pretty much done.  I will likley tweak it a bit more, but it's mostly complete.

On to chapter four.

Firemeboy:
Chapter four and five are done, although five will likely be moved to a different location.

I'm struggling with the pace of the story, but I think it's tightening up...

Firemeboy:
I've combined two chapters, and written another, so five chapters are now complete.  I'm pleased with the pace.

I'm off to Japan, so I don't know how much I'll get written over the next two weeks.

Firemeboy:
Chapter six is up.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version