Local Authors > Brandon Sanderson

MISTBORN Acknowledgements Page

(1/4) > >>

EUOL:
Hey, all!  

As you may know, I just officially started work on the MISBTORN 1 (aka FINAL EMPIRE) rewrite.  I'd just like to thank everyone for their comments!

There's sometimes a disconnect between when people give me comments, and when I actually make use of them.  This is because I'm very single-minded when I'm writing.  It's hard for me to focus on multiple books at a time, and so if I'm writing a new one (like MISTBORN 2) I don't tend to pay much attention to what people are saying about other books they read (like MISBTORN 1.)  I just take their notes down and file them for later.

Well, it's later, and I'd like to thank everyone for the reads and comments they gave me.  Here's the budding acknowledgements page name listing, as it stands right now.  Correct your names if I get them wrong, and let me know if I've forgotten you!

Email Readers:
Eric Ehlers (Who gave me quite copious notes.  Thanks, SE!)
Krista Olsen
Ryan Jurado (your comments were short, Gorgon, but you had a couple of really strong suggestions in there.  Thanks!)
Elizabeth Whiting
Ethan Skarstedt
Stacy Whitman

Writing Group One:
Alan Layton
Janette Layton
Kaylynn ZoBell
Nathan Hatfield

Writing Group Two:
Sally Taylor
Heather Kirby
Holly Venable
Kimball Larsen
Bryce Cundick

Physical Copy Reads:  (I haven't read much of what you guys wrote, yet, but I'm sure it's great!)

Micah DeMoux
Sarah Bylund
C. Lee Player
Megan Kauffman
Kristy Kugler
Jeff Creer

Official Website Guy and Brother of the Author:
Jordan Sanderson

Tage:
You know, I feel a little slighted that I never even got the chance to read this one. You kept saying you were going to do an Orem reading group for it, and you never did.

Peter Ahlstrom:
Uhhmm...is it too late to submit comments? v_v

Not that I've written any, but...I would still like to... *sigh*

EUOL:
It will go through another round of reads once I finish the 4.0 version, Tage.  I'd be honored to have you read it then.  (p.s.  That new Press Release is up.)

Ookla: I've started the rewrite, so comments would need to be to me soon.  You've read the book, right?  (I can't remember.)

MsFish:
MisBTorn, huh? :P

You know...if you were ever circulating a draft and needed more readers... ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version