Local Authors > Brandon Sanderson

Elantris Press Release

(1/8) > >>

Fellfrosch:
I just read the press release on your site, EUOL, and I think it looks great. I'm not sure about the plot synopsis, but I guess if you have to have one that's the version to go with.

Skar:
EUOL, that's a good release.  And the quotes from all those authors I like so much!  Katherin Kurtz!  The Deryni novles absolutely rocked, one of the richest worlds I've ever read, and she gave you a glowing review!  You rock man.

EUOL:
Hey!  Wow, Rob and I finally got our own sections.  Thanks, Tage.

Yeah, Fell, that plot synopsis is kind of weak.  But, with only a few lines, I did the best I could.  I've been thinking of adding a second paragraph--I'll post a newer version later.

As for the Kurtz quote, I was very happy to get it.  We didn't really need any more cover quotes, but I went to Katherine anyway--she was one of the first fantasy novelists I read, and she was the first author I ever met at a con, when I was very young.  She gave me great advice and encouragement.  For me, this is kind of coming full circle.

EUOL:
Question for everybody:  (Lets see if anyone checks this forum topic or not.)

Do you have any ideas or suggestions regarding places I should send this Press Release?

Entsuropi:
I'd say do a google search on 'fantasy publication' and then start firing emails off.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version