Author Topic: Utah?  (Read 7037 times)

Pemberley

• Level 3
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Utah?
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2006, 02:08:40 AM »
Nooooo! that was my last chance.  Lol.  oh well.  pretend to sign my Mistborn copy right here. :P

You can always ask EUOL for his address and send the book to be signed.  He usually ships them back within the century.
;)

Faster Master St. Pastor

• Level 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2006, 12:52:58 AM »
There was a copy of Mistborn already signed on the shelf, like a day after he was at Waldenbooks, but I had to wait a few more days to get my paycheck and when i returned, it was long gone.

Well I know for a fact that there is one signed copy of Mistborn at the Orem B&N right now, since I was there about and hour or so ago. So if your really wanted it you could drive down there tomorrow and get it, it probably won't be gone, seeing as how a week ago there were two signed copies, and one of them is still there. It'd be a fun way to spend your Saturday ;)
"elantris or evisceration"-Entropy.

Amalthea

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2006, 01:23:25 AM »
What the? I don't see a mention of the signing at my store. I hope I didn't just make up the whole idea that you're coming to the Sandy Barnes & Noble sometime this month. (I admit, I'm not sure which day it is...20-somethingth?) Because I just finished Mistborn about 20 minutes ago and now I have to go buy one of the copies we stockpiled for the signing so you can sign it and you can't sign it if you're not coming. You are coming, right? You sent us a sign and everything...
Sarah: That's not fair!
Jareth: You say that so often. I wonder what your basis for comparison is...
~Labyrinth~

Amalthea

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2006, 01:48:04 AM »
Ha, shows what kind of bookseller I am. Had to go to Brandon's website to find out when he's coming to my store. (Would've called and bugged my manager, but they've closed by now) October 27th, 7pm, Sandy Barnes & Noble. Everyone come out! He'll be there, I'll be there (even if I'm NOT working), and there will be books to buy and have signed. Yay!
~Labyrinth~

EUOL

• Level 58
  • Fell Points: 33
  • Mr. Prolific [tm]
    • View Profile
    • Brandon Sanderson dot com
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2006, 03:41:24 PM »
Ha!  I love the avatar, Amalthea!  

I'm looking forward to going to the Sandy store.  I have a friend who used to work there (Alan Layton--it's been a few years now) and he keeps bugging me to go to that store.  

Next week sometime I'll throw up a bigger announcement on the front page of my website, once I'm sure everyone has seen the "My email was down!" one.

You have copies of the paperback Elantris too, I assume?
http://www.BrandonSanderson.com

"Technically, I don't even have a brain."--Fellfrosch

Amalthea

• Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2006, 02:42:30 AM »
Thanks, it's my favorite movie.  ;D

We've got a ton of Mistborn, a healthy stack of hardcover Elantris, and a bunch of the paperback Elantris. So we should have everyone covered.

I don't remember an Alan, so he must have been there over 4 years ago. Yeah, I've been there FOREVER.
~Labyrinth~