Local Authors > Robison E. Wells

LDS Storymakers

(1/3) > >>

House of Mustard:
For anyone interested, I will be team-teaching a workshop at the LDS Storymakers writing conference, March 24th and 25th.

My class is at 4:00pm on Saturday (the last session of the conference), and is titled "Laugh Your Heads Off" -- a discussion on writing humor.  I'll be team teaching with Tamra Norton, author of the Molly Mormon series.

The conference is down in scenic Provo, so that makes it easy for many of you.

House of Mustard:
Oh yeah -- here's the link:  http://ldstorymakers.com/conference.html

guitarbabe:
Hey, and I'll be team teaching with Julie Wright. She wrote 'My Not So Fairy Tale Life.' We'll teach a class called, 'A guide to Chick Lit; the newest rage in LDS fiction.'

And I'll also be team teaching with James Dashner 'Let's Pretend: Writing Fantasy.'  Of course, not that I've published fantasy BUT perhaps I'll emphasize the, 'Let's pretend' part, huh? Ha ha!

Eric James Stone:
I won't be team-teaching -- or even solo-teaching -- a workshop, but I just mailed my registration in today.

JenaRey:
So can anyone going give us the notes when you get back?  I'd love to attend, but I'm going to Disneyland the 26th, and I just can't see talking my boss into giving me Friday off when I'm gone for nearly a week after that.

This sounds like an excellent presentation though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version