Departments > Music

Music 2

(1/2) > >>

Gargamel:
im so happy now. i finally made a diffrence and now i can die with a smile on my lips. Fare well cruel world. now back to the subject i was wondering what kind of music all of yall listen to. Me? well i mostly listen to rock, metal and video game music remixes.

Arathorn:
I listen to some punk and um I've actually found a rapper I actually like recently...

Not your stereotypical rapper, he's a 5 1/2 ft white guy with a real high and squeaky voice and his songs are usually about 'nerdy' subjects. One of his songs is about Boba Fett and he has it on his site if u want to hear it http://www.mcchris.com/mp3/MC%20Chris%20-%20Fett%27s%20Vette.mp3 .  Pretty funny stuff.

Spriggan:
ahh MC Chris, he does stuff for Adult Swim on Cartoon Network

Arathorn:
Yea he does MC Peepants and he's already finished doing a voice for a character for the new season of ATHF and he didnt say who the character was, but I would be suprised if it wasn't MC Peepants.  

Wow, all that in one sentence. I deserve a trophy or something worse.

stacer:
I listen to country, folk, celtic, classical, jazz, classic rock, etc. etc. I guess that means pretty much anything except what's on the regular radio stations. But that wouldn't be accurate either.  ::)

Favorites--the folk groups/singers I listed in the other thread, which are Cliar, Battlefield Band, Kate Rusby, John McCusker, malinky (yep, lowercase m), and Anne Martin. Anne Martin and Cliar sing in Scottish Gaehlidh (which I can never spell), malinky sings mainly Scottish lowland folk, and John McCusker is a Scot who plays fiddle, flute, and several other instruments I can't remember. He plays both solo and to back up Kate, who sings mainly English folk (I think she's from Yorkshire--somewhere up north in England, at least, which makes her accent really cool), but she also dabbles in anything generally British or Irish, and I've even got her singing an American song on one cd.

Other favorites, Alison Kraus, Paul Simon (both with Garfunkel and without), Credence Clearwater Revival, Beach Boys (if I'm in a nostalgic mood--reminds me of high school), John Michael Montgomery, Pam Tillis, Clint Black, Dixie Chicks, John Denver, Harry Connick Jr., Natalie Cole, Tommy Dorsey, Glenn Miller, Ella Fitzgerald, Louie Armstrong, Billie Holiday...

I love old jazz and big band (I play trumpet, played trombone, mellophone, and French horn in high school, so I love playing them--have this great brass band cd I just got that plays all the marches we used to play in band, and some I never had the skill for, like Flight of the Bumblebee.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version