Author Topic: manuscripts  (Read 2609 times)

Lieutenant Kije

• Level 33
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
Re: manuscripts
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2004, 12:52:57 AM »
Last week I tried to send an email to [email protected] but it came back both times as undeliverable.  Maybe it has something to do with the server change?  So the text of the email is...

Brandon: please send me a copy of the manuscript that you're having reviewed and read at the moment (is it called The Way of Kings or something like that?).  If the file is over 1 MB I can't accept it with this address, so if that's the case maybe you can send it in installments?  If not I'll just wait until the hard copy makes its way to me.  (You'd have to let me know so I can come and get it when it's my turn.)

When I refer to "this address" I mean the address I sent it from ([email protected])

EUOL

• Level 58
  • Fell Points: 33
  • Mr. Prolific [tm]
    • View Profile
    • Brandon Sanderson dot com
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2004, 05:17:32 AM »
You can be next on the list for the paper manuscript.  However, Tage is only about a hundred pages into the first part, which makes him about a third of the way done.  It would be another couple of weeks until I could get it to you.  Do you want me to send the electronic copy, or do you want to wait?

(By the way, the address is gandalf at rickstranger, not gandalf at twg.)
http://www.BrandonSanderson.com

"Technically, I don't even have a brain."--Fellfrosch

Lieutenant Kije

• Level 33
  • Fell Points: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2004, 12:35:35 PM »
It will be my pleasure to wait, then.  Always more fun reading it on paper than staring at a screen.

Tage: when you're finished (no rush) let me know and I'll drop by to pick it up.  Apparently we don't live too far from each other.