Author Topic: Sarah's Food Book: Hot off the Presses!  (Read 1225 times)

Shrain

• Level 34
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Gargoyles have all the fun.
    • View Profile
Sarah's Food Book: Hot off the Presses!
« on: May 14, 2006, 06:14:35 PM »
Hello all!

So... many of you are aware of--or perhaps even a contributor to--the food project I put together for my Book Design class that features a smorgasbord of stomach-churning food aversions. Yes, from Cloven Shrimp to Mayo Madness and A Spritely Mouse, you might just be skipping lunch.  

Here are the "lucky" TWGers whose stories made the cut: Stacer, SE, FMP, Oldie, Fuzzy, Fell's Mumm and 42 (sort of). (My apologies if I didn't have room to include yours!)

Unfortunately, I can't afford to give away comp copies to all those who contributed, no matter how much I'd like to do so. Yet I figured I could at least give everyone a taste. I have the PDF file of the manuscript and an InDesign file with the cover art. Just shoot me an email, and I'll send it to you if I haven't already. shrain78 @ yahoo.com  

However, if you're interested, I can get you a real copy--you know, so you can prove to your friends that you are indeed, to use a Bostonian adjective, wicked famous.  

I am ordering a few copies for myself @ $10/each (the prod. costs are high because it's a four-color project). I can order a few more, though, if anyone wants one. Including shipping, I'd say $15/copy would cover it. Only problem is that I need to know ASAP! By Tuesday if possible.  

I know, I know, I should have done this long ago, but moving, finishing my classes, and a hodge podge of other events conspired against me.  Besides, since I myself had a tough time coming up with money for this, I know the cost might be prohibitive. Still, I should've thought to leave it up to you guys. So bon appétit and have a lovely Sunday evening. Oh, and don't forget to call Mom and thank her for all those homemade casseroles and goodies!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 11:44:49 PM by shrain78 »
Lord Ruler and Lady Protractor were off on vacation, thus the angles running amok.
--Spriggan

"The movie of my life must be really low-budget."
--Harry Dresden in DEAD BEAT

Shrain

• Level 34
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Gargoyles have all the fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Sarah's Food Book: Hot off the Presses!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 01:16:41 PM »
Update: Okay, I've got three people down for copies. I only have two more available (since I could only manage to front another $50 for extra copies). So if ya want one--and don't want to chance that we'll do a second run--then first come, first serve!
Lord Ruler and Lady Protractor were off on vacation, thus the angles running amok.
--Spriggan

"The movie of my life must be really low-budget."
--Harry Dresden in DEAD BEAT