Author Topic: Harry Potter Tease -- Will he die?  (Read 9921 times)

dot-ish

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I have entered a world where i dont belong
    • View Profile
Re: Harry Potter Tease -- Will he die?
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2006, 10:48:32 PM »
I heard that the character who play Hermione in the moive wants to quit. By the way everyone knows Shes going to kill an important charater.
Theres no meaning of life... You think you know it, but you dont.

Aen Elderberry

• Level 5
  • Fell Points: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2006, 11:09:34 PM »
Malfoy sure seemed uncertain about killing Dumbledor.  Perhaps there will be some redemption of Malfoy?

And Professor McGonagal will end up being on Voldemorte's side.

And Dumbledor told Snape to kill him if he had no choice.  So Snape will end up helping Potter at the end.

Or more likely Snape was tied up in the basement and the Snape that killed Dumbledore was Mrs. Weasley using a polyjuice potion.

Isn't part of her style to get you questioning everything?  I enjoy the stories, immensely, but since Rowling used polyjuice potions and had MadEye Moody be a bad guy, I don't trust her anymore.  Too much like Mission Impossible - Tom Cruise pulls off his face and he's really the bad guy with a rubber mask and a voice modifier.

I do like the Harry is a Horcrux idea.  But she'd get better tension if Ron were the Horcrux so that Harry has to kill Ron to be able to kill Voldemort.
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore

"It is important to fight, and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated." - Albus Dumbledore

House of Mustard

• Level 44
  • Fell Points: 3
  • Firstborn Unicorn
    • View Profile
    • robisonwells.com
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2006, 07:14:58 PM »
The publisher announced today that the official title of Book Seven will be "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows".  Weird.
I got soul, but I'm not a soldier.

www.robisonwells.com

Rukloph

• Level 2
  • ^^ Here's My Latin Excahnge Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 22, 2006, 10:12:22 PM »
I don't think they will kill off Harry Potter, or if they do they will leave it till the last minute. I for one hope they do kill him stupid dork, why can't I have magic. Wait, If I had magic that would make me.... Super Magic Monkey Man.... COOL!
Funkalicious,
Ruklin

dawncawley

• Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2006, 07:37:23 AM »
I know that Emma Watson, Hermione, has mentioned wanting to do other things I don't think that they have an official word about it yet. The last time I heard anything it was still just being talked about.

As for the title, perhaps it points to plot location rather than anything else. I am only speculating though, I don't have any insider information.

amyface

• Level 3
  • coolbeans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2007, 04:30:26 AM »
As for the title, perhaps it points to plot location rather than anything else.

Well, they did the chamber of secrets where the ending was part of the plot location and a good portion of the main scary thing in the book. I think it will probably be like the others where the title has just a little to do with most of the book but is very important in the end... maybe...
Dude, no no really, DUDE!