Author Topic: Star Wars questions  (Read 2221 times)

Slant

• Level 13
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Let's hunt some orc.
    • View Profile
Star Wars questions
« on: November 08, 2002, 11:05:27 PM »
Okay, maybe some of you out there can enlighten me.

1)  Is Darth Maul a red skinned critter with black tattoo patterns, a black skinned critter with red tattoo patterns, or a normal skinned feller with black AND red tattoo patterns (ouch)?

2)  What are jawas and sandpeople supposed to look like beneath all those wrappings/cloaks?

3)  Sifo Dyas IS Darth Sidious, right?

4)  Was Aurra Sing the one who taught Boba Fett the bounty hunter trade following the demise of his father?

5)  What exactly did Padme actually see in Anakin?

6)  In Return of the Jedi, is Palpatine's unusual appearance due to his dabbling in the Dark Side, or merely an effect of his great age?

Yeah, I know these questions are all kinda silly, but since I'm here to waste time anyway, what the hell...
« Last Edit: November 08, 2002, 11:06:54 PM by Slant »
"If you're going to shoot, then shoot; don't talk!"  -Tuco: The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: Star Wars questions
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2002, 01:10:27 AM »
um palapitine was suppodely old and The effect of the force.  in the Movies he was actualy played by a woman and had chimp eyes superempsed over hers.  Obviosly they added the male voice in post.

as for the rest of the stuff I'm not realy sure.  Suppodely Darth maul's race is balck and red, no tatoos.  the rest is non-movie stuff so I realy don't follow or care to follow what happens in the books/comics.  Go check out www.starwars.com the've got a realy good character bio section that tells you the movie info, books/comics info and behind the scenes info on almost all the characters.  It's worth checking out.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.