Author Topic: Clone wars  (Read 1088 times)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Clone wars
« on: November 14, 2003, 02:58:47 PM »
I don't know if you've been watching these on cartoon network or not, but they're on the 6th episode of 20 tonight.  All I can say is that they are the best desicion that Lucas has made in a long time regaurding SW, they totaly make SW cool again.

Anyway you can watch the episodes at cartoon network with or without commentary.  The first 5 are allready up.

Not only that but the website is very cool, and the games are fun.  Oh to have the artistic ability to make a flash site like that.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
Re: Clone wars
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2003, 03:58:20 PM »
I kinda wanted to wait and watch them all at once.  I did see the first two though and they were cool.
"Hr hr! dwn wth vwls!" - Spriggan

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

French is a language meant to be butchered, especially by drunk Scotts. - Spriggan

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2003, 03:59:45 PM »
well you'll be waiteing till probaly next april.  The first 10 will be done next week, but I don't think they're planning on starting the last 10 till next march or later.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I Am Your Worst Nightmare's Dream
    • View Profile
    • Perfect
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2003, 09:48:21 PM »
Ok, I saw "Chapter 6" and was impressed. But what upsetted me was that it was only 5 minutes long. I was looking forward to 30 minutes of gun-toting, light-sabered action with moments of unbridled explosions.

What I got was some Sith kicking major butt and being "accepted" by Dooku. Ok. Hoo-raw. So whats the deal? Each chapter is on at 8 pm on a weekday? Are they ever just going to show all 10 at once?
“NOTHING IS TRUE. EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED.”
                William S. Burroughs

“Who needs girls when you’ve got comics?”
                Grant Morrison’s Flex Mentallo