Author Topic: Spy-masters  (Read 1328 times)

• Staff
  • Level 56
  • Fell Points: 8
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
Spy-masters
« on: April 14, 2004, 06:04:14 AM »
Okay, so this is a reality game show, but I just love spy stuff. At least it is partially educational, with the contestants having to learn how to be spies.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

fuzzyoctopus

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • fearsome and furry
    • View Profile
Re: Spy-masters
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2004, 10:02:35 AM »
What channel is it on?

I'll give it credit; learning to be spies is more socially helpful than learning to break truces, sleep with everyone else's partners, and stab people in the back.

Which is what most reality shows seem to center on.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2004, 10:02:54 AM by fuzzyoctopus »
"Hr hr! dwn wth vwls!" - Spriggan

I reject your reality, and substitute my own. - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

French is a language meant to be butchered, especially by drunk Scotts. - Spriggan

• Staff
  • Level 56
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2004, 11:10:41 AM »
It's on TLC, tuesday.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

• Staff
  • Level 56
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2004, 04:11:04 AM »
Okay so I saw the last episode of this show and I was shocked when they flashed a dedication to the runner-up at the end of the show. Apperently, she died just after the taping of the show. Some sort of carbon dioxide poisoning. It's very sad, because she wasn't stupid like many of the other people on the show.

I also learned that to be a good spy, you have to be simultaneously very confident and very, very paranoid.