Author Topic: Smallville (spoilers)  (Read 1093 times)

Eagle Prince

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 0
  • The Highwayman
    • View Profile
Smallville (spoilers)
« on: September 23, 2004, 01:13:23 AM »
What was up with the new season of Smallville?  They leave you on a cliffhanger all summer, then finally the season premiere.  But nothing is revealed, they just turn the cliffhangers into more cliffhangers.  Gah, that is so annoying.

And what the heck was up with Kal-El and the black kryptonite?  What is his true destiny?  Why does he have no humanity as Kal-El?  What does the Supes symbol as a figure 8 instead of S supposed to mean?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2004, 01:14:09 AM by Eagle_Prince »
I am the Immortal One hidden from the dawn; I am the Emperor-King after day has gone.

Rican

• Level 5
  • What the hell am I?
    • View Profile
Re: Smallville (spoilers)
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 01:34:41 PM »
I thought that the symbol 8 was another family symbol/logo.  I think it belongs to another family from their home world that hates Kal-El and his father for some reason. This is a whole revenge plan cooked up by someone. Then again I could be wrong

Eagle Prince

• Level 29
  • The Highwayman
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2004, 05:02:54 PM »
That would be an interesting twist.  There was an episode about his father coming to earth, and he didn't seem so inhuman the way Kal-El did.  So it doesn't make sense why Jor-El would want to take away his humanity.
I am the Immortal One hidden from the dawn; I am the Emperor-King after day has gone.

Rican

• Level 5
  • What the hell am I?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2004, 01:59:00 PM »
I saw that episode about his father coming to earth and Jor-El did act very human to me.  Remember that Jor-El was sent to earth to be taught a lesson by his father.  Anyways I can’t wait to see what the writers are cooking up.