Author Topic: Red Sonya  (Read 1089 times)

MoreDew

• Level 6
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Fire up the woodchipper, it's punishment time!
    • View Profile
Red Sonya
« on: January 18, 2005, 10:53:19 PM »
I was walking through Wal-Mart the other day and I saw that the movie Red Sonya with Ah-nold had been released on DVD.  I was thinking "Sweet!" and I grabbed it and headed towards the register to pay for it.  About halfway there, I couldn't take another step as I realized how horrible that movie really is.  I must have spent countless hours watching that movie over and over again on tv, but I just couldn't bring myself to purchase it.  I think I did a great deed by returning it to the shelf!
gimme a tattoo of a butt, with a butt-shaped tattoo, right on my butt!

Eagle Prince

• Level 29
  • The Highwayman
    • View Profile
Re: Red Sonya
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2005, 12:08:19 AM »
Lol... I also saw it at Wal-Mart, however I *did* buy it.  And I'm glad, hahahaahaa!  They got both Conan movies on one dvd also.
I am the Immortal One hidden from the dawn; I am the Emperor-King after day has gone.

MoreDew

• Level 6
  • Fire up the woodchipper, it's punishment time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2005, 12:38:08 AM »
I did buy the Conan movies previously and I love them, but I can't bring myself to buy Red Sonya as much as I would like to.
gimme a tattoo of a butt, with a butt-shaped tattoo, right on my butt!

Eagle Prince

• Level 29
  • The Highwayman
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2005, 02:22:49 AM »
The one main thing that annoyed me about Red Sonja is that Arnold wasn't actually Conan.
I am the Immortal One hidden from the dawn; I am the Emperor-King after day has gone.