Author Topic: Most Haunted and other spooky programs  (Read 1163 times)

Rak-O-Latern

• Level 4
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I smile coz I have no idea whats going on.
    • View Profile
Most Haunted and other spooky programs
« on: March 21, 2006, 05:21:20 PM »
Most people won't know what it is but its a programme on Ftn at 9pm every weekday and living tv sometimes. It's interesting
"Just coz I don't care, doesn't mean I don't understand."- Homer Simpson

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
Re: Most Haunted and other spooky programs
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2006, 09:05:14 AM »
See, I really want to give you a chance. I do. I've tried to avert some of the newbie slapdown, but you keep inviting it.

This post totally fails to start a conversation remotely related to the subject you want to discuss. You could, perhaps, ask a question that invites more than a yes or no answer. OR, even better, you could say more about it than "it's interesting." Perhaps a short synopsis of the concept of the show. But ideally you would explain WHY it's interesting.

But instead of doing anything intelligent, you continually give us these crap posts that don't say anything. I'm really glad you've stopped trying to insist we come to your stupid language world, and that your posts have become comprehensible, but your posts still have nothing to contribute. If you want acceptance, just contribute instead of spouting whatever vague idea comes into your head. Trust me, we'll accept you if you act like you have independent thought.