Author Topic: What next?  (Read 2290 times)

Tage

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 2
  • That thing exing the machina? That's Deus.
    • View Profile
What next?
« on: October 17, 2002, 05:36:39 PM »
Well, now that I've finally finished Melonpool, what does everyone recommend I review next for our beloved webcomics section?
"The Maintenance Shed will sometimes spontaneously explode after being built."

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: What next?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2002, 05:57:30 PM »
Wow you read all of Melonpool-Gokurosama.  umm weren't their a few that the artist themselfs posted.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • Fell Points: 0
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2002, 06:39:32 PM »
heres a test of how much endurance you possess. lets see you sit through http://www.exploitationnow.com/.
the artist revels in obsenity. its my kind of comic (ie hateful, perverted and generally wrong). its also been dead, having finished its storyline, for a month at least now.

if your not up to it, ill do a review.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

Tage

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 2
  • That thing exing the machina? That's Deus.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2002, 12:43:24 PM »
Oh we're *quite* familiar with EN. For a while we tried to get several people to review it, but all of them bailed out at some point. Personally, I think we should have a review of it, even though it's dead, just because it's one of the most famous webcomics on the internet. If you'd like to review the archives, please feel free. Just use the new format.
"The Maintenance Shed will sometimes spontaneously explode after being built."