Author Topic: Legacies Lost dot com redesign  (Read 2944 times)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Legacies Lost dot com redesign
« on: April 02, 2006, 09:04:38 PM »
everything is changing.  See below
« Last Edit: June 15, 2006, 04:20:19 PM by Spriggan »
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: Legacies Lost dot com redesign
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 04:25:34 PM »
I've decided to redesign my site once again, this time doing something I created instead of using someone else's concept, in this case Square's.

So I'm basing the new design off of old nautical maps and have been working on one for my first game world.  You can see it at www.legacieslost.com/graphics/legacie6.png and for one showing latitude and longitude at www.legacieslost.com/graphics/legacie5.png

Anyway, I need to populate said map with areas of interest.  I have a few I'm going to want to add myself but If anyone wants to add something just download it and draw where you want it to do.  You can the repost it or e-mail it to me.  
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: Legacies Lost dot com redesign
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 02:39:13 AM »
#@#@#%#

I was cleaning my test database so I could dump it to the live server and I accidently deleted it.  *sigh*  Well now I know what I'm doing at work tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2006, 02:40:45 AM by Spriggan »