Games > Role-Playing Games

Talislanta

(1/2) > >>

Slant:
Those of you who read my postings know of my great fondness for the Talislanta game.  It is currently in it's fourth printing, a massive hardbound book.  Or so I hear.  I have NEVER actually seen this product.  Can anybody out there verify that this new edition of the game famous for having "NO ELVES" actually exists?  If so, is it on shelves, does it need to be special ordered, or can you get it only directly from the company?  Any info would be appreciated.

Mr_Pleasington:
I saw a copy of 4th edition once, earlier this year.  It was at a used game auction here in St. Louis.  So it does actually exist, though no store around here carries it.  Just about any FLGS should happily order it for you though.

Slant:
HAH!  Good, it IS out there.  Thanxx for the info.

Fellfrosch:
It's published by a company called Shootingiron, and you can get it directly from their site (www.talislanta.com). They're sending us a review copy, so give us a few weeks and we'll tell you what we think of it.

Slant:
Even better   :)  :)  :)

Now that I have a website to order from, I can get it in my hot lil' hands within the next few weeks.  Muchas gracias.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version