Author Topic: TWG RPG  (Read 12693 times)

sortitus

• Level 15
  • Fell Points: 0
  • MVP of the WORLD
    • View Profile
    • I'll kick you in the face!
Re: TWG RPG
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2009, 04:15:53 AM »
Well, we started off as lvl 14s (which I thought was generous - hah!), started a minor poll designed to attract lesser bosses and ran into a spam bot, a stridera, and an Inquisitor. We were feeling pretty good about ourselves getting to lvl 16 so quickly until we wandered into the aforementioned nightmare thread. Boyeeeee.

(We need more forumy terms for the game than kill and fight. I am, however, drawing a blank.)
Hero of Ages: Impressive Regality Over Niceness, Y'all
좋아! This time with more ecstatic! 좋네!!! I'll say it again in french! Trois fois voiture!!! Ça va. C'est vrai. C'est bien.
High Knight of the Grand Pie of the Holy Order of Pie, The Left Hand of Pie

Eerongal

• Level 23
  • That jaunty jackanapes with moxie and pizzazz
    • View Profile
    • Rockin' with the Erock
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2009, 04:17:51 AM »
(We need more forumy terms for the game than kill and fight. I am, however, drawing a blank.)

Ban and flame.
[shameless plug]
My site
[/shameless plug]

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-R. Howard

Pie is clearly the most trustworthy. Pie for president. - Me.

sortitus

• Level 15
  • MVP of the WORLD
    • View Profile
    • I'll kick you in the face!
« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2009, 04:27:54 AM »
That Chaos guy soloed the dungeon longer than anyone I've ever heard of. He attacked monsters twice his level and won. Regularly! Eventually, he was killed by a level 30 Reality Distortion spell on an altar.

BECOMES:

That Chaos guy soloed the board longer than anyone I've ever heard of. He flamed posters twice his level and won. Regularly! Eventually, he was banned by a level 30 Non Sequitur argument in a religion thread.

EDIT: Both of which beg the question "What was he doing in/on a(n) religion thread/altar???"
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 04:32:04 AM by sortitus »
Hero of Ages: Impressive Regality Over Niceness, Y'all
좋아! This time with more ecstatic! 좋네!!! I'll say it again in french! Trois fois voiture!!! Ça va. C'est vrai. C'est bien.
High Knight of the Grand Pie of the Holy Order of Pie, The Left Hand of Pie

The Jade Knight

• Level 39
  • Fell Points: 1
  • Lord of the Absent-Minded
    • View Profile
    • Don't go here
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2009, 06:21:30 AM »
That transformation is made out of pure awesome, Sortitus.
"Never argue with a fool; they'll bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience."