Author Topic: Green Ronin to do Wild West  (Read 1270 times)

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
Green Ronin to do Wild West
« on: April 12, 2004, 07:09:11 PM »
yup, you heard me.

April 12, 2004--Seattle, WA: Green Ronin Publishing has reached an agreement with Dog House Rules to publish the critically acclaimed Sidewinder: Recoiled. The original release, Sidewinder: Wild West Adventures, was nominated for an ENnie Award. Sidewinder: Recoiled revises the rules to take advantage of the d20 Modern System, providing everything you need to play in one 296 page book.

<snip>

Sidewinder: Recoiled is the definitive RPG treatment of the Wild West, updating the ENnie nominated Sidewinder: Wild West Adventures for the d20 Modern system. Capture the cinematic action and adventure of your favorite western movies, TV shows and novels using this complete set of rules. Create courageous gunslingers, low-down rustlers or high-stakes gamblers and test your mettle out on the frontier. Sidewinder: Recoiled contains 19 advanced classes, new feats and skills, a veritable stockade of new weaponry suited for the western frontier, and all the SRD rules you need for active play. Feast your eyes on 25 new feats, complete combat rules specifically adapted for western adventure, sample characters, background information for your campaign, critter descriptions and statistics and much more. So strap on your hoglegs, saddle up, and pull your hat down low. You¹re fixin¹ to ride into the REAL Wild West of Sidewinder: Recoiled.

Product Information
Sidewinder: Recoiled
A Mythic Vistas Campaign Setting for the d20 System
Designed by Bradley W. Hindman, Geoff Spakes, Christopher S. Warner 296 pages, perfect bound
MSRP: $34.95
GRR1408
ISBN: 1-932442-34-0

• Staff
  • Level 56
  • Fell Points: 8
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
Re: Green Ronin to do Wild West
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2004, 07:21:54 PM »
Well, I like what else Green Ronin has done, so I expect this will turn out well. Not that I will have money to buy it when it comes out.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

Mad Dr Jeffe

• Level 74
  • Fell Points: 7
  • Devils Advocate General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2004, 10:21:55 PM »
Sidewinder was pretty nice too from what I remember.
Its an automated robot. Based on Science!

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2004, 10:31:40 PM »
Yeah, Green Ronin makes some really great calls on who to work with. Remember, the are responsible for re releasing Human Head's stuff. Only got one more of theirs to review and put up, then I'm gonna ask them for more stuff. They are so cool.

Mad Dr Jeffe

• Level 74
  • Fell Points: 7
  • Devils Advocate General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2004, 07:50:48 AM »
Well since I love Wild West Games that would be cool.
Its an automated robot. Based on Science!