Author Topic: Continue the story  (Read 7465 times)

So_Blonde

• Level 3
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Continue the story
« on: October 01, 2006, 10:58:04 PM »
This is a simple game. I'll start it. example: 1 person says: Two people walk up a hill when.... 2nd person says: A hurricane comes from out of no where and blows them away to... then other people put there part in it until someone wants to end it to start a new story. Ok i'll start the real one:
two friends plan a trip to Italy but they don't have any money for tickets so they decide to......
(continue the story please :))
Are you ready for  2007?:) I am!!

Peter Ahlstrom

• Administrator
  • Level 59
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Assistant to Mr. Sanderson
    • View Profile
Re: Continue the story
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2006, 01:54:41 PM »
...sit down on a hillside together, holding hands, and watch the sunset that evening...and the next...and the next... Eventually, their desiccated corpses (still holding hands) are discovered by a passing piebald dog, who has escaped from cruel masters and is very hungry.
All Saiyuki fans should check out Dazzle! Emotionally wrenching action-adventure and quirky humor! (At least read chapter 6 and tell me if you're not hooked.) Volume 10 out now!

Seeker

• Level 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 05:09:09 PM »
As the dog is eating the chunky flesh remains embedded on the bones, a young gothic boy named Gerald takes the dog and the corpses back to his....
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 05:10:20 PM by Seeker »
-Is there anything more beautiful than the sun? I often watch it rise, for my restless sleep usually awakens me before dawn.

Skar

• Level 54
  • Fell Points: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 05:40:37 PM »
...cave.  There he does his level best to raise the unfortunate couple from the dead but fails.  Or rather, thinks he fails.  Unbeknownst to him he is possesed by both spirits, who have had a falling out since they died.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 07:35:12 PM by Skar »
"Skar is the kind of bird who, when you try to kill him with a stone, uses it, and the other bird, to take vengeance on you in a swirling melee of death."

-Fellfrosch

• RPG Editors
  • Level 56
  • Fell Points: 8
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2006, 08:42:02 PM »
Gerald this has horrible dreams all night. When he awakes he kicks the dog before heading to his court-ordered angst management session. While meeting with his shrink...
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

Archon

• Level 27
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Master of Newbie Smackdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 02:37:34 AM »
He decides that he could raise have raised the couple if their remains had been a little fresher. With an evil look at his psychiatrist, he pulls out a knife to test his hypothesis. Noticing the knife, the shrink says...
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 02:38:04 AM by Archon »
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide
In the depth of winter, I finally discovered that within me there lay an invincible summer. -Albert Camus

Chimera

• Level 31
  • Do I look pasty to you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2006, 01:13:13 PM »
"Ah, yes, I'm in need of a good steak knife," as he pulls out a marvelous steak dinner. Gerald is momentarily distracted by the smell of perfectly prepared steak and...
There is just no way you are the pine-scented air. --Billy Collins, "Litany"

Mad Dr Jeffe

• Level 74
  • Devils Advocate General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2006, 01:16:15 PM »
salivates, until he remebers that he's Vegan and that meat however properly prepared isn't for eating. So, he stabs the shrink right between the eyes and yells. "Sic Semper...."
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 01:16:36 PM by ElJeffe »
Its an automated robot. Based on Science!

So_Blonde

• Level 3
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 10:05:03 PM »
tyrannis"!!! As the shrink falls to the ground, the receptionist bursts in with a flamethrower in hand and a chicken(live) in the other and......

Skar

• Level 54
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2006, 12:31:27 PM »
roasts the shrink and the frantically squawking chicken into yummy goodness and joins the goth boy in a greasy meal.  

As they are eating a strange glow begins to form in the corner. ...
"Skar is the kind of bird who, when you try to kill him with a stone, uses it, and the other bird, to take vengeance on you in a swirling melee of death."

-Fellfrosch

Kuntrey_Pilgrum

• Level 4
  • One by one, the penguins stold my sanity....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2006, 05:48:41 PM »
And Becomes the unhappy ghost of the fried chicken, squaking wrathfully, which burns the receptionist to a cinder, then....
No Ninja Monkey can stand up to my Penguin Commandos! ATTACK!!!!

"This has to be an indicator of insanity. Not only am I talking to myself, i'm refusing to speak to me!"

Harbinger

• Level 10
  • Goes up to eleven
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2006, 06:09:15 PM »
...decides to try Col. Sanders for Crimes Against Chickenity. On its way there, however...
Fighter, your intelligence is found to be lacking when compared to the average intelligence of a group of your peers. -White Mage

Small boys throw stones at frogs in jest. But the frogs do not die in jest. The frogs die in earnest. -Pliny the Elder

Chimera

• Level 31
  • Do I look pasty to you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2006, 04:58:26 PM »
Gerald catches up and says, "I've always wanted to help an undead chicken take down KFC. Can I help?" The chicken says...
There is just no way you are the pine-scented air. --Billy Collins, "Litany"

Harbinger

• Level 10
  • Goes up to eleven
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2006, 10:32:31 PM »
...in a deep, supulchral voice, "Bwawawaaak." Since Gerald didn't have to make a saving throw, he takes that as a yes, and soon they...
Fighter, your intelligence is found to be lacking when compared to the average intelligence of a group of your peers. -White Mage

Small boys throw stones at frogs in jest. But the frogs do not die in jest. The frogs die in earnest. -Pliny the Elder

So_Blonde

• Level 3
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2006, 11:28:52 PM »
.....come upon a blind gothic girl in front of the KFC headquaters. She is was sitting on the ground and she looks like she is in deep thought. Gerald asks her what shes doing. she stands up and says.....