Author Topic: Exalted for free this week  (Read 1263 times)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Exalted for free this week
« on: March 22, 2005, 05:26:36 AM »
You can get the core Exalted rule book for free this week over at Drviethrough RPG for this week, dispite my not likeing Storyteller system that much I think this book is worth looking into.  

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_8&products_id=698
« Last Edit: March 22, 2005, 08:55:23 AM by Spriggan »
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

n8sumsion

Re: Exalted for free this week
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005, 12:06:45 PM »
I love this game. The setting is a nice change to traditional fantasy-themed worlds. The system works well in this setting, just as it does in the horror-themed worlds of their other titles. And the quality of the book is top-notch. I own the hardcover, but I picked up the free download as well. Thanks for the heads up.

If I have any complaints about this game, it's that since the setting is so unique, it requires a lot of study on the part of the players to get a feel for it. And because of this, it makes it more difficult to find a group to play the game. I have yet to actually play an adventure in the setting, despite owning a few of the books.

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • Fell Points: 0
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
Re: Exalted for free this week
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005, 12:28:07 PM »
I've heard that comment a lot - good game, no players.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch