Author Topic: Comics/manga  (Read 8086 times)

Gargamel

• Level 4
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Must... have... SMURFS!!!
    • View Profile
Comics/manga
« on: May 09, 2003, 11:09:27 PM »
well now that im alredy at it i have another suggestion. there isnt a place for comics and manga. so my suggestion is putting up a comics/manga thread. that would be great cuz i read alot of manga and i would like to put up some reviews.
Spends his life in pursuit of little blue guys in sissy white outfits and mentally abusing his cat. What does he plan to do with the blue dwarfs when he catches them anyway?
Gargamel is here to stay

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: Comics/manga
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2003, 12:20:42 AM »
we have a book section here in the forum, Manga would go there. As for a book review section on the main site, we use to have one but no one ever did anything for it.  We'll see what Fell has to say but my guess is that they would go in other for now.
You can submit the reviews on the main page or e-mail them to me (manga/anime and Video games are my deparments)
[email protected]
« Last Edit: May 10, 2003, 12:32:06 AM by Spriggan »
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2003, 01:46:09 AM »
I was about to say, 'Spriggan is right,' but the thought choked me up and I lost control of my motor functions. He is, though....aargherjkaelbrhwelfble.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2003, 11:37:53 AM »
Is that the sound of your brain jumping down your throat and throttling you into silence?

Gargamel

• Level 4
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Must... have... SMURFS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2003, 03:11:27 PM »
thanks for the note spriggan
Spends his life in pursuit of little blue guys in sissy white outfits and mentally abusing his cat. What does he plan to do with the blue dwarfs when he catches them anyway?
Gargamel is here to stay