Author Topic: ¿Que es mi "character?"  (Read 7378 times)

Slant

• Level 13
  • Fell Points: 0
  • Let's hunt some orc.
    • View Profile
¿Que es mi "character?"
« on: October 29, 2002, 02:07:27 AM »
Hey, maybe somebody can answer this.  Apparantly I have a "character" with a complete list of stats and skills and whatnot, on my profile.  In the words of a certain pro wrassler, "Whaasupwiddat?"  What game system is this, how are the numbers measured, and what is the purpose?  Am I missing something here?  Let me know.TEXT
"If you're going to shoot, then shoot; don't talk!"  -Tuco: The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: ¿Que es mi "character?"
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2002, 05:27:26 AM »
Sure I'll try and help you, we're supposed to have an explination on that but it got deleted.  it's for the MMORPGF.  Basicaly an Online RPG.  It was developed by EUOL and Fellfrosch, and somehow they conned me into makeing the game.  the game isn't finished yet, I'm programming it in flash but just haven't had time sence I started school.  There will be two parts.  the first is the 'eternal' bar.  bacisaly a MUD that people can walk through and chat with others as well as duel.  Then the RPG part that will be single player.  Sofar that stats realy don't mean much as we haven't realy developed the game aspect of it much.  If I ever get around to it I'll finish the Bar/chat aspect of the game.  I use to have a demo of what the bar looks like, but sence we've swiched to a new site I haven't bothered uploading it.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Slant

• Level 13
  • Let's hunt some orc.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2002, 12:13:59 PM »
Thanxx for letting me know Spriggan.  And here I just thought that it was a late-night hallucination brought upon through years of slogging through dungeons, slaying minotaurs, and mud-wrasslin' with orc women.
"If you're going to shoot, then shoot; don't talk!"  -Tuco: The Good, the Bad, & the Ugly

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2002, 12:39:14 PM »
i always wondered where half orcs came from. now i know.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

Mistress of Darkness

• Level 37
  • Mama
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2003, 11:57:43 AM »
Okay, so why do I have to be a Slave? First I was Slave, now I'm Trusted Slave. Brenna is Despot at Level 2. What did I do wrong, and is there anyway to undo it?
" If i ever need a pen-name I'd choose EUOL, just to confuse everyone. " --Entropy

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2003, 12:45:08 PM »
The Careers have fixed progression. Expecially above 15, as fellfrosch is a lazy git who hasn't typed those up. In 6 months.

Brenna would have a different career from you.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

EUOL

• Level 58
  • Fell Points: 33
  • Mr. Prolific [tm]
    • View Profile
    • Brandon Sanderson dot com
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2003, 06:31:09 PM »
The big secret from my end is that I never intended the stats to do anything.  Nothing at all.  They're there for the heck of it.  You can level your character, but it's all just for fun, it doesn't mean anything.

Anyway, you needn't pay much attention to it, as the entire system will be wiped away when Tage finishes his new super-forum.  Once he's done, the entire forum will change, allowing for an enhanced play-by-post system for the local RPGs.
http://www.BrandonSanderson.com

"Technically, I don't even have a brain."--Fellfrosch

Mad Dr Jeffe

• Level 74
  • Fell Points: 7
  • Devils Advocate General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2003, 02:01:49 AM »
And thats sad because I've become attached to my angry woodsy black magicy type.
Its an automated robot. Based on Science!