Author Topic: Anyone up for Gaming?  (Read 9082 times)

• Staff
  • Level 56
  • Fell Points: 8
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone up for Gaming?
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2006, 12:52:25 PM »
I'm planning only till about 3 a.m. right now.

Besides I don't really sleep for more that 4 hours most dayss.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2006, 05:28:48 PM »
So since this didn't happen at Run for your Life, will it be happening somewhere else sometime? I should probably just bow out now, since I almost never have time for anything, but it sounds so fun.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2006, 05:54:59 PM »
42 was mentioning doing it at the bachlor party after everyone got their fill of Fragging.

Besides that I don't know when he'd do it since he wants to have several of the TWG regulars in it, I guess once Alan is done with his star Wars RPG we could move to M&M but that won't be for another 6 months or so.  I guess we could run it sometime when we know Micha isn't going to be around to GM.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2006, 06:02:33 PM »
All three of those are excellent plans. I think we want to run that screwy M&M one shot at the bachelor party anyway, so huzzah. We need to start making those characters.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Eagle Prince

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 0
  • The Highwayman
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2006, 07:04:40 PM »
If you go to their web boards, namely the Roll Call section, there are many superheroes stated up to give you an idea of what a char looks like.  Namely threads that say 2e conversions, etc will have hundreds of heroes (including familar ones like Supes, Batman, etc).

Here's a link to the board
http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewforum.php?f=14&sid=401f90f6e5146f129cd4e96ff9cae603

I would also suggest before getting into the stats, decide how he fights first of all, then any other powers he might have like invisibility or regeneration or whatever.
I am the Immortal One hidden from the dawn; I am the Emperor-King after day has gone.

mockman

• Level 3
  • the last dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2006, 08:17:13 AM »
Well did anyone see in the d20 modern previews that they are doing a update of dark matter for the modern system?
say what again?

Eagle Prince

• Level 29
  • The Highwayman
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2006, 04:46:30 PM »
Yeah, I think it is coming out in september.
I am the Immortal One hidden from the dawn; I am the Emperor-King after day has gone.