Author Topic: lotr tabletop  (Read 1642 times)

jimmy

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
lotr tabletop
« on: June 02, 2004, 09:21:34 PM »
Hi jimmy here, I just wanna say all you guys out there rock and I think you are cool. I have got lord of the rings warhammer and I got heaps so drop us a line aye.

masterchief_847

Re: lotr tabletop
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 09:22:16 PM »
Please. Please. Please. For the Love of the Almighty. PLEASE learn to use some punctuation. O.K So can you try.

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2004, 09:24:27 PM »
dude. SHUT UP. I can see that your IPs are ONE digit apart. You are the same person, and I've half a mind to delete BOTH accounts. One is gone right now in any case

JP Dogberry

• Level 41
  • Fell Points: 9
  • Master of Newbie Slapdown!
    • View Profile
    • Effusive Ambivalence
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2004, 09:31:44 PM »
One is gone now, indeed.

I am mod, and thus four keys away from God!

You have upset the mod, and the mod is a vengeful mod, and has smited the dupe account , and it is smote, and now smitten.

But the mod is a forgiving mod, and will allow the original account to stay. Pulling a dirty trick like faking an account to make yourself look better is very very upsetting, but forgivible.

But should a single more trangression pass, even the poor punctuation the mod has decreed be commanded, the mod will be a vengeful mod again, and shall bring down trangressions upon ye back.

And so the mod did lock the thread, and he looked upon his handiwork, and saw that it was good.
Go go super JP newbie slapdown force! - Entropy