Author Topic: I am sorry  (Read 1547 times)

jimmy

• Level 1
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
I am sorry
« on: June 03, 2004, 12:30:32 AM »
I am sorry and I still dont know what i did wrong If you could send me a message and tell me It would be great. Thanks

JP Dogberry

• Level 41
  • Fell Points: 9
  • Master of Newbie Slapdown!
    • View Profile
    • Effusive Ambivalence
Re: I am sorry
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 01:47:51 AM »
All the evidance seems to point against you. Same IPs, same interests, writing style, and such, all points to you being the same person.  The fact that Master Chief chose to correct Jimmy on his spelling and punctuation, something that has been asked of him numerous times and not complied, suggests a trick to try and make him look good.

I don't know enough about networking to tell if the school story is possible.  The e-mails are hotmail addressess, and so easily forged.

I would like to see a PM posted to me from each of you from a home account if possible to grant evidance that you are in fact different people. For now, I am locking the two threads as evidance, and asking the senior members for guidance how to continue. If I have made a mistake, I apolagise, but all evidance points to me being correct.

Please do not start further threads until you have been instructed otherwise. You may respond to existing threads as normal under both accounts, provided correct puntuation and grammar is used.

Anything you feel like saying in your defence, forward it to me via PM.
Go go super JP newbie slapdown force! - Entropy