Author Topic: Battle Corp  (Read 2157 times)

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I Am Your Worst Nightmare's Dream
    • View Profile
    • Perfect
Battle Corp
« on: July 18, 2006, 08:43:51 PM »
I seem to have found this game, http://genesia.battlecorp.com/ when I saw the banner on the forums. It seems interesting. Anyone else find any merit or something bad about this?
“NOTHING IS TRUE. EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED.”
                William S. Burroughs

“Who needs girls when you’ve got comics?”
                Grant Morrison’s Flex Mentallo

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: Battle Corp
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 11:36:34 PM »
I saw this too, maybe sometime when we've got enough TWGers with a few free hours we could get something going.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Gemm: Rock & Roll Star; Born to Rock

• Level 57
  • Fell Points: 0
  • I Am Your Worst Nightmare's Dream
    • View Profile
    • Perfect
Re: Battle Corp
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 09:21:48 AM »
This is a game of days. Any actions that you make during a "cycle" (which equals 48 hours, or 24 for some things) will be executed at that time.

Definately a big strategy planning game. For you have foes that you must eliminate, or hold certain territories for a certain amount of time, or gain enough influence to take control of the planet you are fighting for.

Then there's all sorts of nifty sub-menus and stuff to go about exploring once you become a larger entity in the game.

It's currently in beta stages and will become a pay-for-service crapfest. (I say this because  I hate wasting money on these MMO-terdfests that people exhume from dead men's coffins. The dead women's coffins are used for rituals and other various deeds.)
“NOTHING IS TRUE. EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED.”
                William S. Burroughs

“Who needs girls when you’ve got comics?”
                Grant Morrison’s Flex Mentallo