Author Topic: Scourge  (Read 7721 times)

Prometheus

• Level 19
  • Fell Points: 8
  • The Threadslayer
    • View Profile
Re: Scourge
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2003, 11:30:43 AM »
Friday night would be better for me. I'm getting off at 6:30 PM. I do have Saturday off, but there's a conflict with that time.
"Shoot Everything. If it blows up or dies, it was bad." -- Things you Learn from Video Games poster

• RPG Editors
  • Level 56
  • Unofficial World Saver
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2003, 01:13:28 AM »
I might be able to join depending on the time.
The Folly of youth is to think that intelligence is a subsitute for experience. The folly of age is to think that experience is a subsitute for intelligence.

Prometheus

• Level 19
  • The Threadslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2003, 11:22:27 PM »
Do we have a day/time yet? Next week is radically worse for me. (brother's marriage) We need an answer soon...
"Shoot Everything. If it blows up or dies, it was bad." -- Things you Learn from Video Games poster

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2003, 07:23:11 PM »
It's not going to be this week, and apparently next week is bad...Saturday the 16th could work for me, if it's late evening. What say ye?
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2003, 09:16:24 PM »
Next week is bad fore me too.  the 16 sounds good.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Prometheus

• Level 19
  • The Threadslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2003, 10:09:21 PM »
Evening in two weeks works for me.

Prometheus

• Level 19
  • The Threadslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2003, 10:34:18 AM »
Evening in two weeks...when? Do we have our staff of drafters available yet? A time? 42 and I typically roleplay on Saturday night, but we may be able to reschedule or something with enough advance warning. Might be able to snag another player or two if need be as well.

Scourge is fun. This is going to be great.  :)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2003, 02:42:24 PM »
Fell's out of town so let me answer the best I can.  Yes he allready has the boosters, and if he gets back from his camping trip with enough time then we'll have it this saturday at the cotten tree.  We won't know for certain till probaly Friday.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2003, 10:35:32 PM »
Well, shoot. While out of town I realized I hadn't spoken to EUOL yet, and now it turns out he and Tiger are unavailable. Any suggestions?
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

Prometheus

• Level 19
  • The Threadslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2003, 11:08:22 PM »
No players implies no booster draft unfortuneately. I'd still like to play something if anyone else is interested, but I'm not sure what. Fell could show us how to play Heroclix, or we could just play Magic anyway...meet online for some computer game or another.

Or we could just do nothing again, but that hardly seems Timewasteful. Did you get those reviews, Fell?

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2003, 11:25:10 PM »
Next week is bad for me and EUOL, just FYI.

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2003, 12:41:16 AM »
Okay, how about this. I've confirmed the following people for Saturday night: Fellfrosch, Spriggan, Prometheus, Brenna, and GuJiaXian. On top of that, 42 has expressed interest in playing, which would give us 6 people. Why don't we all meet at the Cottontree at 10 pm and do a team sealed game? It's basically like a sealed deck, only instead of building one deck you have to build three, and then we do a quick tourney to see which team built the best decks. I will provide the cards: each team gets an Onslaught tourney pack, 2 Legions boosters, and two Scourge boosters. You won't be able to keep a card, like we usually do, because one of the sealed decks technically belongs to Mustard and he and I have an prior engagement with them, but at least we can play some magic and try something new and different (and a real tourney format, no less). We will postpone the Scourge draft until a later date when EUOL and Tiger can accompany us.

How does that sound to everybody?

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2003, 10:19:38 AM »
well I'll allready be there so sounds good.  But honestly I'd rather learn howto play clix then just play non booster-draft magic.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2003, 01:25:04 PM by Spriggan »

Prometheus

• Level 19
  • The Threadslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2003, 01:26:16 AM »
Sounds fun. I'd still like to find some time to play Constructed (even with some goofy rules) and trade Magic cards as well---we haven't done that in forever. Constructed has some real problems too, but it is, at least, less expensive to do the playing part of it.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2003, 01:27:14 AM by Prometheus »

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2003, 02:25:05 PM »
That's fine with me. I don't know what decks I have built, but I'll bring my cards and I'll bring my clix...and I'll bring several pre-cons for LotR and the new Star Trek CCG. We'll amuse ourselves.