Author Topic: Shadow of what?  (Read 2567 times)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Shadow of what?
« on: November 18, 2002, 08:36:48 AM »
Just to let everyone know Shadow of Memories is called Shadow of Destiny state side.  Also there are no plans for an Xbox release here.  Probaly because the game was made in Europe, or because the Xbox version seams to suck.  I've noted that in the review.  But I am surprised that Entropy didn't like it that's the first bad review of the game I've read.  Could have been a tad bit longer though.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2002, 08:38:36 AM by Spriggan »
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • Fell Points: 0
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
Re: Shadow of what?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2002, 01:50:54 PM »
the ps2 version is called shadow of destiny. they changed it for X-box.
and the game sucks big time. everyone else just seems to have realised its faults, but magically created decent scores for it
idiots
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: Shadow of what?
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2002, 02:12:52 PM »
hum, Konami of Europe says the Europen Xbox title and Ps2 title are the same but I'll take your word for it sence you live over there.  Still no plans to release the Xbox version here though.  I'm wondering how well the game actualy sold, that's probaly the reason why.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.