Author Topic: Finally a Space Sim  (Read 3334 times)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: Finally a Space Sim
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2003, 05:42:40 AM »
Where are you getting the MMOG game info from wolverine?  Both gamespot and X2's offical website say it's a singleplayer game only.  Also the game's allready out as I posted ealier, so is there a different one you're talking about?  I'd like to know, because I think a multiplayer game like that could be intresting.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2003, 05:43:12 AM by Spriggan »
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

wolverine_men

• Level 5
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
    • GeekSpeak
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2003, 06:14:00 AM »
That info was posted by Entropy(check out the second post). He was referring to the first game.
I got one visitor today.
http://www.geekspeak.netfirms.com

Entsuropi

• Level 60
  • =^_^= Captain of the highschool Daydreaming team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2003, 07:40:07 AM »
Ages ago, i read in a magazine that a sequel (X2) and a multiplayer one (X online) were planned after the first one did well. If you can't find any info, probably means that Xonline got canned.

And Wolverine, yo. You checked one site, me and spriggan checked the equivalent of 10+ sites. Use Gamerankings.
If you're ever in an argument and Entropy winds up looking staid and temperate in comparison, it might be time to cut your losses and start a new thread about something else :)

Fellfrosch

wolverine_men

• Level 5
    • View Profile
    • GeekSpeak
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2003, 05:54:34 PM »
I judge a game based on how well it plays- and my verdict is that it was painfully slow and boring. You can download the demo if you have any doubts about it.
I got one visitor today.
http://www.geekspeak.netfirms.com