Author Topic: Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance 2  (Read 1381 times)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance 2
« on: February 22, 2004, 09:56:40 PM »
Well this friday me and Steve sat down to play BG:DA2, long time TWG'ers will remeber how much we (me, EUOL and Fell) enjoyed the first one.  The most notable differences are the lenght, we managed to beat the first one in about 10 hours and after 8 hours on the second we haven't even finished the first chapter.  And that the classes are more balanced, as well as there being more feats to choose, enough to allow you to replay a class (of which there are 4 and one hidden one) twice and come up with compleatly differnet characters.  There are even side quests that have nothing to do with the plot that allow you to unlock new feats for some of the characters.  So far it seams to be a better game.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 1
  • If we can teach a monkey to use a Rubic's Cube...
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
Re: Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance 2
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2004, 05:29:38 PM »
HEY!  I HAVE BAULDERS GATE II too!  It is good, I enjoy it plenty.  I've got a question, though.  Have you ever paused the game, gotten up, come back, upaused and suddenly all of your characters run opposite directions?  I didn't do it and noone was home but me and my dog...
"Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense."
Robert Heinlein

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

www.kinasemovestheaudio.com for a good time!

Onion of Death

• Level 8
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2004, 05:36:42 PM »
BG: DA2 is a hack-and-slash diablo type game Gorgon. Nothing like BG2. But still quite good.
Time Jesum Transeuntum Et Non Riverentum.

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 1
  • If we can teach a monkey to use a Rubic's Cube...
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2004, 06:37:06 PM »
oh, well, i still have my problem here.  And I'm pretty sure I have that one laying around as I borrowed it from AJ...but I just can't find it.  Maybe I gave it back before playing...
"Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense."
Robert Heinlein

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

www.kinasemovestheaudio.com for a good time!