Author Topic: need advice for Z.O.E.2  (Read 5051 times)

Maxwell

• Level 30
  • Fell Points: 0
  • JewManG!!
    • View Profile
    • why not?
need advice for Z.O.E.2
« on: March 26, 2004, 03:05:47 PM »
does anyone have any idea how to defeat naked jehuty? I mean I've always fancied myself as the |337 master at this game seeing as I'm undefeated and have beaten the game with all for versions on every difficulty in under 2 and a half hours each but i cant beat naked jehuty cuz he kills me in one hit. does anyone have a solution?
Tappin my feet the the beat of original sin.
http://thenauticalcamel.blogspot.com/

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
Re: need advice for Z.O.E.2
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2004, 10:32:49 PM »
wha?
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Maxwell

• Level 30
  • JewManG!!
    • View Profile
    • why not?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2004, 10:37:49 PM »
naked jehuty is the form after ariving at aumaan, (before the final fight with anubis inside phobos) before the first fight with anubis you have a chance to fight naked jehuty if you win you unlock him for vs mode, but he always kills me in one hit does anyone know how to beat him?

Sminja

• Level 10
  • I'm the productive one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2004, 01:07:32 AM »
I'm with Fellfrosch on this one. I've never played the game, but explain to me what he does and his moves, abilities, etc., and tell me what you can do. Maybe I can help you think of a tactic...or something...
"Look, if we're gonna cooperate with anyone at a time like this, it might as well be that hot chick over there!"-Cliff, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Maxwell

• Level 30
  • JewManG!!
    • View Profile
    • why not?
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2004, 01:13:29 AM »
he has higher attack power and higher speed then the boss of the game he rushes in and slashes me once and i die i dont even have time to gurd, as for me I'm playing as jehuty ver.2 which means i can teleport(not fast enough to get away) and I have the fourth highest attack power and speed in the game.

Sminja

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2004, 01:34:17 AM »
C'mon, he can't be that hard. I went on a ZOE2 board and they said he was relatively easy.
"Look, if we're gonna cooperate with anyone at a time like this, it might as well be that hot chick over there!"-Cliff, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time

Maxwell

• Level 30
  • JewManG!!
    • View Profile
    • why not?
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2004, 01:39:04 AM »
well then i must be missing something, could  somebody please give me a strategy

Sminja

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2004, 02:00:07 AM »
OK, I think I may have solved your problem...may have. A strategy online I ofund says:

Use Jehuty Ver. 2

Zero shift, slash-slash-burst, Zero Shift, slash-slash-burst, etc.  Repeat until NJ dies.

Maxwell

• Level 30
  • JewManG!!
    • View Profile
    • why not?
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2004, 02:02:54 AM »
zero shift takes to long to charge.... jehuty is far too slow. and it's impossible not to use jehuty version 2, i tred fighting him with naked jehuty but he doesnt appear for obvius reasons and damaged jehuty is just as bad as ver2

Sminja

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2004, 12:37:26 PM »
Well then I don't know how to help you. Are you sure using Jehuty ver. 2 would be a bad idea?

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 1
  • If we can teach a monkey to use a Rubic's Cube...
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2004, 01:15:59 PM »
Have you tried, say, hitting him?  Any stunning attacks or magic spells...like the equivelent of a deku nut to the floor could probably slow the guy down enough to charge the shifty thingy, then just do as SamMan said.
"Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense."
Robert Heinlein

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

www.kinasemovestheaudio.com for a good time!

Sminja

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2004, 01:32:25 PM »
Deku nut to the floor! I love Zelda! Wait...F1, man, I don't know how to help ya, if that doesn't work. If your claim holds true about being good at the game, I have faith that you will beat him! Sometime in the future...let's see if my prediction is correct.

GorgonlaVacaTremendo

• Level 29
  • Fell Points: 1
  • If we can teach a monkey to use a Rubic's Cube...
    • View Profile
    • Kinase Moves the Audio
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2004, 01:43:16 PM »
Well, I'm no psycic, but I have a feeling that you should stop making obvious predictions.  The only other real option is for him to just give up.  And for the record, EVERYONE should love Zelda.  
"Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other 'sins' are invented nonsense."
Robert Heinlein

"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

www.kinasemovestheaudio.com for a good time!

Sminja

• Level 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2004, 01:56:45 PM »
Wonder Cow strikes again! And I agree with you. F1, give up now, if you can't beat him by now, you might as well give up...

P.S.-everyone should love Zelda, and don't criticise me for repeating Gorgon, I just also have a strong opinion on this...I mean, whats not to like?

Maxwell

• Level 30
  • JewManG!!
    • View Profile
    • why not?
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2004, 03:14:40 PM »
I will not give up... last night i got him down to 50% health befor he killed me. oh and geyser(the stun attack) takes longer to charge then zero shift. but i think i have found the secret, thanks for inspiring the idea sam.
I also agree tha all should love zelda... Z.O.E. zelda of the enders, the ocarina of metatron, all hail the divine crossover!!!!!