Author Topic: GameNGame  (Read 1348 times)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
GameNGame
« on: November 02, 2004, 03:22:06 AM »
I saw this on Gamespot and thought some of you might find it intresting.  http://www.gamengame.com/America/america_main.html is a site that is sponsored by the Korean Goverment to help the Korean Video Game industry, there you can get free Beta clients for varoius games.  They've got 2 MMORPGS, an MMORTS and a golf game that you can get for free, and eventualy they'll start offering both free games (betas) and fee based games.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: GameNGame
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2004, 03:40:23 AM »
http://www.gamengame.com/America/games/mir3.html

Legend of Mir3 looks like a Diablo style game, I'll probaly download it and let you all know how it plays.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2004, 09:51:26 AM »
Ok this is annoying, to play the game you have to register an account, natuarly, yet the site is all in Korean for it.  There is an English site for Europe, yet their accounts do not work with the client.  Oh well, maybe I'll try the MMORPG Golf game, ya you heard me, a golf game where you party up and play golf to gain levels.  And you think the Japanese are nuts.

JP Dogberry

• Level 41
  • Fell Points: 9
  • Master of Newbie Slapdown!
    • View Profile
    • Effusive Ambivalence
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2004, 07:36:47 PM »
The Japanese ARE nuts. They have a  game where you drive a bus. Not race it...just drive it safely, stopping at traffic lights and all.
Go go super JP newbie slapdown force! - Entropy