Author Topic: Halo 2 Spoilers  (Read 1866 times)

Archon

• Level 27
  • Fell Points: 2
  • Master of Newbie Smackdown
    • View Profile
Halo 2 Spoilers
« on: November 09, 2004, 11:14:31 PM »
So, there are a couple things that I really dislike about the new addition to the series.
1. No Health. I dont get why they did this. It just doesnt make sense. This sucks. Royally.
2. No Fall Damage. Once again, one of those things that really was a bad thing to take out. Now, if you are getting shot, you can just jump off of the nearest ledge, however high it may be. It also takes out the crouch when landing move, which not only looked cool, but it meant that if you knew how to do it, you could jump from higher than someone who didnt know. So it takes a skill from the game.
3. Banshee flies differently. You can't keep it in the air. Also, it is sluggish now, to the point that its usefulness is limited.
4. No combination melee to my knowledge. This was one of the major things that I was looking forward to in this game, and they cut it out.
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not. -Andre Gide
In the depth of winter, I finally discovered that within me there lay an invincible summer. -Albert Camus

Onion of Death

• Level 8
  • Fell Points: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Halo 2 Spoilers
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2004, 07:37:21 AM »
Actually, I figured out the secret behind the Banshee. The only way to get it to move fast is using the burst, otherwise it goes at a slow speed so you can aim better while strafing. You can't keep it hovering in the same spot, but if you angle it forward it won't start going down. It still isn't what I imagined they could make it though.
Time Jesum Transeuntum Et Non Riverentum.