Author Topic: TWG WoW.  Time to Decide  (Read 8771 times)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Fell Points: 31
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
Re: TWG WoW.  Time to Decide
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2004, 06:27:20 PM »
ok, On CC:

Bávorr Dwarven Priest

To get that á hold Alt down and then type 0225 on the number pad (wont work if you type it on the numbers above the letters) and then release the Alt key.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.

Mr_Pleasington

• Level 35
  • Fell Points: 2
  • The only prescription, baby!
    • View Profile
    • Endless Hordes Wiki
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2004, 01:09:37 AM »
When we register our guild we should have TWG stand for:

Truth, Wisdom, and Gold

:)

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2004, 02:57:38 AM »
hah.

Anyway what tradeskills we going with?

I suggest engeneering/minning for the Pally since doing so will give you a relaiable ranged attack.  And I think Fell wanted to do skinning/leather working.  And I can do either tailor/enchant or herb/alch, though if, say, some one wanted to do 2 crafting and no gathering (like enger/balcksmith) I could do  minning/tailor or enchant.
Screw it, I'm buying crayons and paper. I can imagineer my own adventures! Wheeee!

Mr_Pleasington

• Level 35
    • View Profile
    • Endless Hordes Wiki
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2004, 03:08:16 AM »
Sounds good to me.

When should we start this shindig?  Like I said, it's easy for me since my character is already at level 6 and in the second town.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2004, 03:34:53 AM by Mr_Pleasington »

The Holy Saint, Grand High Poobah, Master of Monkeys, Ehlers

• Administrator
  • Level 96
  • Fell Points: 17
  • monkeys? yes.
    • View Profile
    • herb's world
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2004, 09:11:29 AM »
ok, On CC:

Bávorr Dwarven Priest

To get that á hold Alt down and then type 0225 on the number pad (wont work if you type it on the numbers above the letters) and then release the Alt key.

ALT-160 works too. Most of the accents used in Spanish are grouped together, ALT-130, ALT-160 to ALT-165, ALT-168, and ALT-173 will get you through the spanish characters you need for someone using an English language keyboard.

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
  • Fell Points: 42
  • Walkin' with a dead man over my shoulder.
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2004, 11:10:40 AM »
Yeah, I'll do a hunter with skinning/leatherworking. I'll be able to play Wednesday night but I'll have to spend that evening working up to level 6. I can probably do Thursday night around 11 MT, if that sounds good to you guys.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

My author website: http://www.fearfulsymmetry.net

Prometheus

• Level 19
  • Fell Points: 8
  • The Threadslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2004, 01:01:52 PM »
Alright. I have the game now & can jump in. I have a lvl 9 human mage on Cenarion Circle as of this morning, but they could transit to the dwarven lands very easily, so that shouldn't be a problem. Alternately I could create a different character for the TWG party.

Fell, how's your Forsaken Warrior coming? Have any questions about the class?
"Shoot Everything. If it blows up or dies, it was bad." -- Things you Learn from Video Games poster

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2004, 03:10:32 PM »
The TWG party is dwarves only, but we'd love to have you. We still need a warrior and a rogue.

My undead warrior is quite fun, though I can't find freaking Gregor Agamand anywhere.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die." --Mel Brooks

Prometheus

• Level 19
  • The Threadslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2004, 04:07:40 PM »
Hm. I was thinking of saving Rogue for a Forsaken character. I wasn't set on it, though, and it wouldn't hurt to try the class out. Or I could do a Paladin/Warrior.
"Shoot Everything. If it blows up or dies, it was bad." -- Things you Learn from Video Games poster

Fellfrosch

• Administrator
  • Level 68
    • View Profile
    • Fearful Symmetry
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2004, 05:19:05 PM »
Mr. P is already a pally, and Tage said that he might even be convinced enough to buy the game and play a dwarf pally with us. Three couldn't hurt though--I'm not going to turn down an extra helping of auras, blessings, heal spells, and melee prowess.

Prometheus

• Level 19
  • The Threadslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2004, 06:11:22 PM »
Hehe, we could have one Paladin for each of their talent trees. Of course, devoting one of the Paladins to the Holy talent tree might seem silly with a Priest hanging around without a specific plan for doing something other than trying to be a primary healer.

I could probably be talked into doing something else if we decide that we have too many Paladins, but it doesn't sounds like a bad party to me. The worst risk is that Spriggan would get bored at the Priest position. Unless, of course, he goes a Shadow priest route or something.

When is this happening again, and what level range should we shoot to be at by such and such a time?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2004, 06:11:55 PM by Prometheus »

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2004, 06:15:32 PM »
All hail Ironforge!

anyway I'm lvl 6.8 allready.  I haven't taken any main tradeskills yet (though I have all the secondary).  I also went to stormwind to pick up some wine.

Playing in the alliance again makes me mad because how much better the zones are (especialy the starting areas) then the Horde.  Not only were they better back in July and augest, but Blizz kept on adding too them (the Dwarf Starting area has lots of new stuff) while saying they didn't have the time to add it to the Horde side.  It makes Baby Uther cry.

For a guild we need 10s (I have 7s) and 10 members.

With me, Fell, Mr. P, Promethious and his brother, and Micah that only gives us 6.  If Jeffe gets the game that would be 7.  Think is, we all have to be on at the time of the guild creation (unless they've changed that).  So I can try and grab people from my guild on Hyjal and see if they'd hop on for 10 minutes sometime if you all want.

Prometheus

• Level 19
  • The Threadslayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2004, 06:23:19 PM »
I'm not certain that guild creation is necessary right now. It'd help in rounding everyone up, but I don't think it would get us much else besides that. Maybe a tabard. If people want to, though, I'm definitely not opposed.

Spriggan

• Administrator
  • Level 78
  • Yes, I am this awesome
    • View Profile
    • Legacies Lost
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2004, 06:25:59 PM »
It's more for the chat features, though while we can use channel TWG, Guild chats are nice for a group of friends.  Also it's easy to see who's on and you can leave daily messages.

Mr_Pleasington

• Level 35
    • View Profile
    • Endless Hordes Wiki
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2004, 07:34:04 PM »
I'll be on later tongiht.  Probably after 7pm CSTish.

I hope to see some of you.   Plus, I'll write down my name so I can actually give it to you all.